Molicel P42A 21700 4100mAh Battery
- 21700 Battery
- 4100 mAh
- 30A Continuous Discharge
- Hailed as one of the top 21700 batteries in the game today.
Molicel are for vaping, just ask them yourselves. They’re into safe batteries for vapers, and the offering we have for you goes above and beyond not just in safety, but in capacity and performance well above many of the other widely available cells in the market. Read on for more info!
The Molicel P42A 21700 battery is a top tier battery, beating even the current purple-wrapped king. It carries a typical 4100mah capacity and offers a continuous discharge rating of 30A (40A in cooler conditions, but stay safe out there). As you’d expect from a top level producer of quality like Moli, the P42A has a super low resistance, quick charging time and peak pulse discharging of up to 45A.
Basically, if you own a mech, you NEED to try these. After the excellent 20700 cells all around the world, the P42A is a best in show 21700.
- Rated Capacity: 4.0Ah (Minimum), 4.1Ah (Typical)
- Rated Charge: Limiting 4.2A and constant 4.2V charge for 1.5 hours or 50mA at 23C.
- Rated Discharge: constant 0.84A discharge until 2.5V at 23C
- Nominal Voltage 3.6V
- Shipping Voltage: >3.45V (approximate state of charge on arrival <30%)
- Internal Resistance: <15mΩ (measured by AC impedance at 1kHz)
- End of Charge Voltage: 4.20±0.05V
- End of Discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Charging Time: approximately 90 minutes
- Maximum Charging Current: 8.4A
- Maximum Discharging Current: 45A (this is NOT continuous)
- Operating Temperature:
- Charging: -20~60C
- Discharging: -40~60C
- Storage Temperature: <35C, recommended <23C for long term storage
- 1 x Molicel P42A 21700 Battery
- Do not over-discharge or over-charge your battery.
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage of 3.6V) as soon as possible. Batteries that are fully drained and left in a discharged state for a long time could result in irreversible damage.
- Do not short circuit to prevent massive release of current.
- Do not dispose in fire.
- Do not leave unattended inside a vehicle.
- Do not store or carry your batteries in your pocket, purse or anywhere they can make contact with other metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- Always use a protective case for storage and transport.
- Always charge on a fire proof surface and don’t leave unattended while charging.
- Do not modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- Do not use if PVC wrapper or terminal insulator is damaged or torn
- Do not if battery is damaged in any way or exhibiting unusual behavior.
- Do not use force to install or install in reverse/backwards
- Do not expose to liquids or high temperatures
- Do not solder
- Only use within manufacturer specification
- Only use with proper protection circuitry
- KEEP AWAY from pets and children
- Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
- Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries.
- Batteries may explode, burn or cause a fire if misused or mishandled.
- STOP immediately if while charging/storing/using the battery it emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes colour or shape, or appears abnormal in any way
Warning: Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK. Australian Vaping Supplies will not be held responsible for any damage or injury sustained from usage of this battery type. It is your responsibility to determine that your charger or device is functioning properly