Vaping gear can sometimes be complicated and confusing, so make sure you’ve done everything you can to troubleshoot the problem first such as having a look on line for the particular problem you’re experiencing as it may be easily fixed. Its important for you to do this because if your returned items turn out to be NOT FAULTY or determined to be USER ERROR, then to get your items back to you, you will need to pay for the return shipping. Of course, if we receive a returned item that needs to be replaced, we’ll cover the cost of shipping the replacement back to you.
Here are a few things to run through prior to starting the returns process:
- If your mod won’t fire, try changing the batteries (if they’re replaceable). Or taking them out and putting them back in again. Sometimes they’ve been put in wrong or aren’t sitting in place properly. Also wipe down the terminals in the device (the ‘+’ and ‘-‘ parts in the device, top and bottom) and on the top and bottom of the batteries, to ensure there is no build up of gunk/dust/dirt that is stopping you’re batteries from reading or charging.
- If your mod brings up a fault, like ‘No Atomiser’ or ‘Atomisesr Short’ try putting a different tank on top to see if the problem is the tank or coil you are using. If the problem still occurs when you place a new tank on top, then the problem is likely the device itself. If the problem only occurs with your original tank on top of the device, then the problem may be that the coil in your tank isn’t registering. Oftentimes this occurs when the coil isn’t screwed into place properly or when there is juice underneath the coil. Take the coil out, clean under where it was screwed into and try again. If the problem still occurs, the coil might be faulty. Put a new coil in and see how you go.
- Try to turn the mod off and on again. Sometimes this resets things.
- Make sure all contacts are clean and free of possible causes of problems i.e. excess liquids on connections, dust/dirt on battery contacts etc. In addition to cleaning the battery terminals as discussed in point ‘1.’ clean in where the tank screws onto the top of the device – the 510 connection. This can build up with juice and get gunky. Clean this area with a napkin or earbud. Also clean the screw on the base of the tank, this is the part that screws the tank onto the mod. This can also get gunked up and cause a problem.
- Please ensure you are using authentic consumables, such as coils, not clones.
- Please ensure you have looked over all the necessary information in the warranties section i.e. D.O.A items uncovered by warranty due to them being classified as consumable products. For example E-Liquid is subjective to personal tastes so unfortunately can not be covered by warranty.
- Tanks by their very nature can leak. No returns will be accepted due to leaking, however there are a number of ways you can minimize this, please do a quick google/YouTube search, there are many ways to minimise a leakage problem.
- All products we sell, excluding some categories of products as listed below, come with a 60 day warranty period.
- The warranty period starts once the package has been received.
- A warranty may only be claimed where proof of original purchase is presented, i.e. original purchase receipt or invoice.
- Under Australian consumer law in the event of a warranty issue the purchaser is responsible for all postage and freight charges and any other expenses incidental to claiming against this warranty
- Australian Vaping Supplies or the manufacturer will determine, at our discretion, whether the product is faulty and the cause of the fault within a reasonable time frame.
- In the event of a manufacturing defect or other fault, determined not to be caused by user error, we may offer you store credit, refund or replacement in accordance with our obligations.
- In most cases, where appropriate and in accordance with our obligations, we will offer a replacement for any item that falls under the terms of this warranty. If a replacement isn’t available, we may choose to offer a refund, which you may substitute for a store credit or returned to you the same way in which it was purchased this will be decided at our sole discretion.
- Warranties are not transferable and are voided upon resale of any product.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges for change of mind or if the item doesn’t meet the customers “expectations.” There is plenty of information provided on the product pages for our customers to make informed decisions when placing a purchase with us.
This Warranty is immediately void if:
- Any serial number or appliance plate is removed or defaced
- The Product has been serviced or otherwise repaired by a person not authorized to do so by Australian Vaping Supplies or when non approved replacement parts are used with the product.
Australian Vaping Supplies does not accept liability for/if:
- Any loss or damage however suffered, caused by or arising out of any failure to use the product in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Any indirect, consequential or economic loss or damage however caused.
What’s Covered and What’s Not Covered
Each product has different warranty periods or may not have any warranty at all. Please be sure to check the warranty periods of your purchased products from their respective product pages. Australian Vaping Supplies does not perform repairs on faulty/damaged products.
- E-liquids and Concentrates: E-liquids and concentrates contain food grade ingredients and are considered a consumable product. Taste is personal and subjective and unfortunately all tastes are not going to be the same therefore we cannot guarantee that each and everyone will enjoy the flavours they have purchased equally.
- Coils, Cotton, Glass, Wick, and Wire: As these items are considered consumable and will degrade with use over time, the warranty period for these items does not apply once the items have been removed from their original packaging and put to use. We do not offer a warranty for any coils, cotton, wick, or wire that have not been used in accordance with the manufacturer’s or our instructions, have not been sufficiently primed, or have been used at incorrect or unsafe wattages. In some limited circumstances, at our sole discretion, we may accept the return and exchange of coils you purchase that are unsuitable for the device you intend to use them in, on the condition that the items are in their original, unopened packaging and have not been used. You will be responsible for the cost of shipping to return the item to us, and for the cost of shipping the replacement item to you. Any Glass parts non-returnable (unless damaged in shipping), in this case this must be reported immediately upon arrival of your order.
- Batteries: As all rechargeable batteries are consumable products that degrade with use over time, we offer a fourteen day warranty period on all batteries to ensure that the cells you receive are in good working order when you receive them. Please note most batteries when they arrive to you will have very little charge and will need charging. It is your responsibility to immediately test any battery you purchase upon receipt to ensure that it is discharging normally and capable of being recharged.
Replaceable Batteries must be charged in an external battery charger.
- USB Charging: We specifically caution against using the built-in USB charging facility on mods which use replaceable lithium ion cells, and we provide a written warning on the product page for all products that offer it. If you choose to ignore this warning, please note that we do not offer a warranty for faults caused by the use of built-in USB charging. Nor damage to the usb ports, or damage from impact, i.e. dropped or knocked over. Be very careful inserting your USB charger, as the USB ports can be easily damaged if the cable is inserted incorrectly. Movement of the cable while inserted can also damage the USB port.
- Merchandise Failure or Damage due to:
– Misuse, deliberate/accidental damage or damages caused by wear and tear.
– Improper use or unauthorized repairs.
– Excessive force such as dropping or throwing.
-Usage outside of recommended usage conditions.
-Improper use of water or other liquids.
-Exposure to the elements.
-Damage due to eliquids working their way down into the circuitry of the mod
-Stuck buttons due to ejuice , dirt, dust, grime getting in behind them.
-Using a third party charge cord or cord other than that was supplied with the device.
- Clearomizers / Atomisers / Tanks: We do not offer a warranty on these items as they are considered consumables. Please keep in mind that coils must have adequate e-liquid in the wicking material (“primed” with e-liquid) before firing to ensure the coil doesn’t “burn out.”
Note: Tanks by their very nature can leak. No returns will be accepted due to leaking, however there are a number of ways you can minimize this, please do a quick google/YouTube search, there are many ways to minimise a leakage problem.
- Clearance Items: All products that are in the clearance section do not qualify for the 90 Day Warranty, only DOA warranty.
- Devices with Resin panels all vary, each one unique and different, and no returns will be accepted due to the customer not liking the colour.
If the mistake is on us and we have shipped you the wrong item, we will cover shipping the correct item to you and also include a prepaid postage satchel for you to return the incorrect item.
If you are confident the item is faulty and performed the above troubleshooting methods, then please contact email@example.com and notify the function defects.
You will need to provide:
- Your invoice number
- The applicable product on that invoice
- A description of the fault.
- The serial number for that product, found on its box.
- If possible any photos or video that could hurry the process along so we can get everyone reunited with their correct working gear.
We may request for pictures/short video of the defect or damage on the product and advise you on troubleshooting steps prior to directing you on how the product can be sent back to us.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
We know when things go wrong it can be frustrating and time consuming and we will endeavour to make things as smooth as possible.
Note: If you are returning a kit or a tank, make sure your tank is empty and clean. We wont touch the item and send it back to you directly if it has ejuice in the tank or all over inside of the item’s box for Health and Hygiene concerns.