The Samsung 30T 21700 3000mAh 35A Battery is a rechargeable high-amp flat-top battery cell manufactured by Samsung, optimally used in high-drain capacities to power advanced vape mods and vape kits. The Samsung 30T batteries are great for your general 21700 compatible VV/VW Mods and outperform most 21700 batteries on the market. The Samsung 30T is recommended for your unregulated mods and best for over 75W and over 25A. For regulated device, under 75W and 25A and under, the recommended choice is the Samsung 40T found here.
- Size: 21700
- Brand: Samsung
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Maximum Voltage: 4.2V
- Discharge Current: 35A Maximum Continuous
- Style: Flat Top
- Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
- Approximate Dimensions: 21.1mm x 70.2mm
- Colour: Gray
- This battery is 100% authentic and genuine.
- Please note, this price is for 1 battery only.
1x Samsung 30T 21700 Battery
- Do not over-discharge or over-charge your battery.
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage of 3.6V) as soon as possible. Batteries that are fully drained and left in a discharged state for a long time could result in irreversible damage.
- Do not short circuit to prevent massive release of current.
- Do not dispose in fire.
- Do not leave unattended inside a vehicle.
- Do not store or carry your batteries in your pocket, purse or anywhere they can make contact with other metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- Always use a protective case for storage and transport.
- Always charge on a fire proof surface and don’t leave unattended while charging.
- Do not modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- Do not use if PVC wrapper or terminal insulator is damaged or torn
- Do not if battery is damaged in any way or exhibiting unusual behavior.
- Do not use force to install or install in reverse/backwards
- Do not expose to liquids or high temperatures
- Do not solder
- Only use within manufacturer specification
- Only use with proper protection circuitry
- KEEP AWAY from pets and children
- Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
- Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries.
- Batteries may explode, burn or cause a fire if misused or mishandled.
- STOP immediately if while charging/storing/using the battery it emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any way
Warning: Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK. Australian Vaping Supplies will not be held responsible for any damage or injury sustained from usage of this battery type. It is your responsibility to determine that your charger or device is functioning properly