Shipping & Delivery
Australian Vaping Supplies uses Australia Post for all domestic shipping requirements. Our products are shipped within 24 Hours of your order being placed via our website or phone. Orders received on Friday after 11:30 am or on weekends, are shipped Monday unless it is a Public Holiday in which case, they will ship the next business day.
For same day dispatch, orders must be in, paid for and cleared by 11:30am that same morning.
The estimated delivery time is 1 to 3 businss days for Express Post and 2 to 10 business days for Standard Post to major metro areas in Australia. This may take longer for rural areas.
We ship packages in the order we receive them. Choosing “Express” or “Standard” shipping doesn’t change your position in the queue, it just changes how quickly Australia Post delivers your parcel.
If no one is available at your nominated shipping address and ‘Signature on Delivery’ option has not been selected then Australian Post has the authority to leave your parcel in a secure location of their choosing.
All tracking numbers are Australia Post generated.
As such you will receive an automated email by Australia post (not Australian Vaping Supplies) to the email address you supplied on our website when submitting your order.
- You will need to be an Australia Post My Post member to received these notifications. Below we will provide some pictures on how to do this.
- You won’t receive that tracking email immediately when you place your order. You will receive your email from Australia Post later in the day when they have processed your order in their system.
- Sign up /Login to Australia Post – My Post here:
Select ‘Collection Points’
Select ‘Set your delivery preferences’
Choose to receive delivery notification via email or mobile phone
Select what notification you’d like to receive
Customers are responsible for all shipping costs associated with their order. To make it easy we charge one flat rate.
We use Australia Post bags and offer a flat rate shipping charge of:
Regular: $ 8.95
AVS makes all attempts to pack your order safely and securely into the cheapest option available for you.
We are always looking to keep prices of postage to our customers as low as we can and we will pass on any savings we receive. Put simply, posting goods costs money. We don’t aim in any way to profit off our customers for the cost of postage or packaging.
Australia Vaping Supplies is committed to using environmentally friendly and sustainable choices to package your vape mail. Our packaging material is made from 100% recyclable and degradable material.
Australian Vaping Supplies often recycles shipping material we have received our stock in. If you receive packaging that looks not quite perfect, this is why. If your ego can’t take this and you’d prefer to not give two hoots about the planet, then please don’t agree to the terms and conditions on the checkout page.
SHIPMENTS RETURNED BY THE POST OFFICE
In some cases when a package is returned to us unopened by the Post Office we may be willing to refund the cost of the order itself, however this is at our discretion and does not imply any obligation to do so. In all cases, we will not refund the cost of shipping. Shipping cost is the sole responsibility of the customer.
If the parcel has been returned due to:
- The wrong address being supplied to us on your order form
- The customer asking for some complicated delivery instructions on the order form (which we do add by the way) and expecting the Australia post worker to follow EG: ‘please deliver up this alley and around the corner, you will see a red door – please leave there…..’
- Asking to leave your parcel outside the door of an apartment building or unit block (Aust post workers dont see this as a ‘safe place’ to leave the package.)
- The Australia post worker taking your parcel to the nearest post office and left you a card to collect it and you didn’t within the 2 week time-frame you have before they return it back to us
In all these instances, if the parcel comes back to us, it it solely at the expense of the customer to have the goods reshipped out again to the correct address.
LOST, DAMAGED OR STOLEN PACKAGES:
Australian Vaping Supplies is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen packages. If you did not receive a package that is marked as delivered, it is your responsibility to resolve this issue with the post office. We will however, do what we can on our end in terms of supplying you with your tracking order. Lost, damaged or stolen packages are very frustrating and we will do our best to help you resolve the problem. Please understand though that this is completely beyond our control and does require you to contact the post office for assistance.
We do ship overseas, however it is a little complicated. As paypal won’t work with the vaping industry, we can’t offer paypal on the website. We can however send you a link to a personal paypal account.
For paypal payments the steps are as follows:
1. Submit your order as a bank deposit. This step secures your stock for you and alerts us there’s been an order placed.
2. Contact us either by reply to the email you received from us, confirming your order, or by phoning Leah on +61 429 454 243.
3. We will send you a link to our personal paypal account for you to pay for your order. There will be a paypal 3% buyer protection fee added to your initial order total. Also if shipping for your country wasn’t included, we will also need to add that.
4. We send out your vape gear.
You can purchase on our site using either zippay, international bank transfer or the paypal method outlined above.
Please contact us first as we will need to know what you’d like to purchase, so we can then work out the shipping rate to your country based on the weight of your order. We can then proceed with the paypal method outlined above or an international bank transfer.