Lost Vape Thelema DNA250C Box Mod
- Ultra fast performance
- Evolv DNA 250C chipset
- Capable of 200W
- Beautiful and Luxurious box mod
- Manufactured to incredibly high standards
Lost Vape Thelema DNA250C Box Mod
The Lost Vape Thelema DNA250C Box Mod is a brand new dual 18650 battery box mod, integrating the tried and true Evolv DNA 250C chipset and featuring the beloved chassis design and luxury materials that the Lost Vape has become renowned for.
The super-luxurios grip is available in several different finishes, all of which are made with high-quality materials with incredible texture for maximum ergonomics.
The Thelema utilizes the Evolv’s DNA 250C, the current flagship from a lineup widely considered to be the most advanced and sophisticated chipset manufacturer today. It features an output range from 1 to 200W with an industry leading 97% power efficiency rating. It is what is widely considered the industry benchmark in Temperature Controlled output, with near limitless support and configurations available when used with the companion Escribe application.
The Thelema is powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately) inserted by removing the sliding battery cover on the side of the device, with 24K Gold Plated Contacts that ensure a high level of conductivity. The Thelema can be turned into a power bank with the Male to Female USB that comes with the packaging. Packing in the absolute latest in output technology while maintaining the ultra premium fit, finish, and construction. Lost Vape’s Thelema DNA250C is a great addition for users that desire a top notch box mod that excels in both form and in function.
Thelema DNA250C look
- High-end design and workmanship.
- Stylish colours and replaceable C-Frame battery doors to change your mod look (coming soon).
- Snug magnetic battery door that snaps into place with a strong connection.
- Built with a range of high quality genuine leathers to make the Thelema DNA250C textured, luxurious and elegant.
- Larger mod than the Lost Vape Therion to accommodate up to 26mm vape tanks without overhang.
- The larger body is also due to upgrading of the battery chamber for a safer, hassle-free way of loading vape batteries (in comparison to the Therion).
- The onboard battery charger makes it safe to charge vape batteries through mod.
Evolv DNA250C Chipset
- Top-tier DNA Chip.
- 200W maximum wattage output.
- Quick fire.
- Upgradeable firmware via the Escribe Software that you can use on Mac or PC.
- Tremendous range with the amount of vape modes and settings to tailor your vape, including:
- Replay Mode: captures the flavour and satisfaction of the ‘perfect puff’ and provides the same level of performance and consistency for all subsequent puffs.
- Boost Mode: briefly increases the power delivery at the start of firing to reach your desired vapour output faster.
- Accurate temperature control: measures and limits the temperature of the coil to prevent the coil becoming too hot and provides stable performance.
Accurate Temperature Control & Firmware Upgradable
Built with the latest Evolv DNA250C chipset, the Thelema mod features efficient operation, a full temperature control suite including TCR, and Escribe software to make operation as versatile as possible. In temperature mode, the Thelema DNA 250C is able to gauge the temperature of the coil and ensure stable performance, even at 200 watts of maximum power. And, firmware upgrades ensure the mod always stays up-to-date with the latest developments in the vaping industry.
Bonus feature – it’s a power bank!
The Thelema DNA 250C Mod can be used as a power bank to charge your phone, ear buds or iPods via its micro USB to USB adaptor! So now you can rely on your vapouriser for more than a just a good throat hit.
For safety, there are also multiple protections built into the chipset. These include atomizer protection, low resistance protection, short circuit protection, overheat protection, low voltage step down protection, and onboard reverse polarity protection.
Features and Specs:
- Powered by Evolv DNA250C Board
- 1-200w power output
- Wattage control and temperature protection
- Full-colour TFT screen (0.96 inch)
- Theme Designer Software
- Customizable user interface
- Escribe Software for firmware upgrades
- Onboard programmable multicolour LED
- Stainless Steel 510 atomiser/tank connector
- Integrated 2A on-board balanced battery charger
- Dimensions: 92.6 x 56.1 x 27mm
- Dual 18650 battery platform
- Gold plated, spring loaded contacts
- Series configuration
- Four-button control face
- Oversized firing button
- Rectangular adjustment buttons
- Displays essential vape data neatly
This Kit Comes With
- Lost Vape Thelema DNA 250C Mod
- User manual
- Warranty card
- Micro USB charging cable
- USB on-the-go adaptor
1- Always use batteries in pairs – same brand, mAh, and amp limit
2- This is an advanced Item. Please use at your own risk and always use proper precautions and handling. Please note that there is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance.
3- We will not be held responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
4- Please note that we do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium ion cells. Lithium ion batteries must be balance charged using a good quality external battery charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting. Micro and mini USB ports are notoriously fragile and as such we do not offer a warranty on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.