Geekvape L200 Aegis Legend 2 200W Mod
- Lighter and Smaller than the Original Legend
- Super Easy To Use Interface
- Waterproof, Shockproof and dustproof
The Geekvape L200 Aegis Legend 2 200W Mod
Lighter and smaller than the original Legend, the L200 has entered the market with all the previous features and some super cool new ones.
Firstly the new A-Lock on the side of the Mod is a simple sliding lock style switch that protects against unwanted firing. Just slide the A-Lock downwards and the L200 will be locked and won’t fire. Status is clearly displayed on the screen.
The Geekvape L200 also has new screen features with a new super easy to use Interface. With a larger 1.08 inch TFT colour screen, all your crucial vaping data is clearly displayed below the firing key and above the adjustment buttons.
Featuring the new Tri-proof technology with upgraded IP68 rating waterproof, shockproof and dustproof system, the Aegis Legend 2 Mod integrates a smaller yet lighter chassis to accommodate dual 18650 batteries (Sold Separately) and the latest AS Chip for a max 200W output. The L200 Mod also includes a flip covered type-C charging port for all important firmware updates.
Get into a certified Legend with the Geekvape Aegis L200 Mod. This baby follows on from its original world renowned version, still requiring two 18650 batteries (not included) and an output of up to 200w.
The L200 Mod has bought a lot of extra goodness to the table. For starters, our personal favourite feature is the physical lock switch on the side of the mod! Easily slide it up and down and never experience a burnt out pocket fired coil ever again. Inside the mod has also been updated with an even tougher IP68 water + dust resistance rating, and even better shock resistance.
The mod is rated to operate between -20 and 50 degrees celsius for just about any condition on and off site, and has a very secure (and much larger) top mounted silicone gasket for the Type-C port. Somehow, Geekvape have shrunk down the whole thing a huge 15% smaller and made the mod a featherweight 30% lighter! You can also always trust Geekvape’s amazing internal chipsets to provide excellent performance and efficiency too.
Snap up a truly Legendary mod now!
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 97.55 x 54.12 x 29mm (approx)
- Wattage Range: 5 – 200W
- Resistance Range: 0.1 – 3.0ohm
- Maximum Output Current: 45A
- Maximum Output Voltage: 12V
- Output Mode: VW/VPC/TC/TCR/BYPASS
- Temperature Range: 200 – 600°F / 100 – 315°C
- Dual 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Intelligent AS Chipset
- Upgraded Aegis Tri-proof Technology
- 1.08 Inch TFT Color Screen
- Power Lock Mechanism
- Durable Metal and Leather Construction
- Bottom-Loaded Hinged Battery Door
- Updated top side Type-C port with much larger and secure silicone gasket
- Spring Loaded 510 Connection
- Classic Aegis toughness upgraded to IP68 water and dust resistance, as well as higher level of shock resistance
- 30% lighter and 15% smaller than the original Legend
- Mod works within -20 and up to 50 degrees Celsius conditions
- Physical switch on side locks device from adjustment or firing easily
This Kit Comes With:
- 1 x Geekvape Aegis L200 Mod
- 1 x USB Type-C Cable
- User Manual
1- Always use batteries in pairs – same brand, mAh, and amp limit
2- This is an advanced Item. Please use at your own risk and always use proper precautions and handling. Please note that there is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance.
3- We will not be held responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
4- Please note that we do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium ion cells. Lithium ion batteries must be balance charged using a good quality external battery charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting. Micro and mini USB ports are notoriously fragile and as such we do not offer a warranty on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.