Vaperz Cloud Asgard RDA – Aluminium Cap
A massive deal thunders in, the hype is at an all time high, and the lightning crashes: the Asgard RDA from Vaperz Cloud has struck!
The Asgard is huge, literally, at a 30mm diameter. It boasts a semi-postless design, with the terminals ending up top of the bottom of the RDA to ensure even the mightiest builds can be accomodated. The 10mm juice well is absolutely no slouch either.
The squonk pin brings a brand new innovation with a quick release for those keen to swap between squonking and regular dripping!
The Asgard keeps that amazing airflow typical of Vaperz Cloud products, offering up 48 individual holes across the top cap for any manner of air you’d like! From there, the air travels through a second reduced chamber to build pressure, then through a 30 degree angle to push right under the coils for maximum flavour.
It’s properly, truly a new horizon for VC, and we’re super proud to bring such affirmative innovation to you. Do not hang around for the second arc of lightning, as VC only make limited batches at a time!
The squonk pin on this RDA is pre-installed, so if you intend to use it as a dripper don’t forget to make it the regular solid 510 pin.
Note: The user of this atomizer must install wick (cotton) and wire (coil) in order to use it.
This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil.
Wick and wire are found here.
Features and Specs:
- Diameter: 30mm
- Materials: Aluminium, Stainless Steel + ULTEM
- Semi-postless build deck with four 2.5mm x 3mm terminals
- 10mm deep juice well
- Locking top cap and rail system
- Unique adjustable airflow with 48 holes
- ULTEM airflow diffuser and chamber reducer
- Two in one standard and squonk BF 510 pin with quick release
- Insert grub screws in squonk pin for standard RDA setup
- 24k gold plated brass 510 positive pin and negative post
This Kit Comes With
- 1 x Vaperz Cloud Asgard RDA
- 1 x 33mm Beauty Ring
- 1 x Tallboy 810 Drip Tip
- 1 x Shorty 810 Drip Tip
- Spare Parts (Screws, O-rings)
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
AustralianVaping Supplies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
You may also like…
Vaperz Cloud Asgard 30mm RDA – Stainless Steel Cap