PAX Plus Vaporizer
- Easy to Use
- Can Be Used With Concentrates
- 22 Seconds to Heat Up
- Wonderfully Sleek & Portable
PAX Plus Vaporizer
The Pax Plus Vaporizer the latest dry herb vaporizer after the Pax 3, from PAX Labs.
Pax Labs boasts a decades worth of innovation and patented temperature control for a smooth and satisfying vapor experience. This device offers customizable temperature settings through its Experience Modes, fast heating and long battery life, making it ideal for on-the-go use. Whether you’re a seasoned user or new to vaporizers, the PAX Plus provides an easy and enjoyable way to enjoy dry herbs or concentrates.
- Flat & Raised Mouthpieces
- Standard & Half-Pack Oven Lids
- Concentrate Insert, Multi-Tool
- Maintenance Kit
- Charge Cable
There’s no app required and one button lets you easily select four options for your ideal combination of vapour and flavour:
Stealth Mode: Minimizes vapour and dims LEDs for ultimate discretion.
Efficiency Mode: Optimizes vapour production and conserves material.
Flavour Mode: Highlights flavour subtleties with on-demand vapour.
Boost Mode: Ideal for concentrates and delivers maximum vapour.
The PAX Plus follows the sleek and minimalist design that characterizes PAX devices. It builds upon the design of the PAX 2 and 3 by incorporating larger LED petals, a soft matte coating, and rounded edges that improve grip.
PAX are well known for offering unique and on trend colours for their vaporizers and the PAX Plus is no exception. Choose between Onyx, Sage, Elderberry or Periwinkle.
- With the full-oven lid, you can fit around .35 gram of dry herb in the oven
- The half-oven lid reduces that by half, so between .15-.20g. This is a useful option if you just want to take a couple of hits and not use a lot of herbs. With most vaporizers (Pax included), you can NOT split an oven into multiple sessions. Once you start vaping, the herb in the oven is no longer reusable. So having an option for a full or half oven is very convenient and efficient.
How to use
- Grind your herbs and fill the chamber
- Turn the device on by pressing down once in the center of the mouthpiece.
- Select a temperature (see below).
- Wait for the device to reach desired temperature, indicated by the LED interface and a vibration. Slowly inhale through the mouthpiece.
- Empty and clean the oven at the end of every session. It’ll make cleaning easier and keep your Pax 3 in good shape.
- Check out some Tips & Tricks here.
- Not getting enough vapor? Here are 7 dry herb vaping tips to up your game and get more from your dry weed
- Manufacturer: PAX Labs (USA)
- Device Dimensions: 98mm x 31mm x 22mm
- Materials: Stainless steel, anodized aluminium, silicone, thermoplastic
- Heating Element: Stainless steel
- Heating Time: 22 seconds
- Temperature Control: Preset Experience Modes
- Battery: Rechargable Lithium-Ion, 3000mAh
- Charger: USB charging dock
- Passthrough: No
- Compatibility: Dry herb, concentrates
- Warranty: 10 Years
What’s in the Box:
- 1 x PAX Plus Vaporizer
- 1 x Oven Lid (installed)
- 1 x Flat Mouthpiece (installed)
- 1 x Raised Mouthpiece
- 1 x Half Pack Oven Lid
- 1 x Concentrate Insert
- 1 x Rounded Multi Tool
- 1 x Premium Maintenance Kit (1 x Wire Brush, 3 x 3D Screens)
- 1 x Charging Cable
BEWARE OF FAKES. All our stock is genuine. Be aware of other online sellers who may be selling counterfeit products. If you discover a retailer selling vaporizers at prices too good to be true, they probably are.