The Innokin Ares 2 MTL RTA features a single coil configuration, 4mL refillable tank capacity, and two independent airflow controls for delivering amazing flavour from your ejuice liquid.
Constructed out of stainless steel for durability and style it features a single coil build deck with two posts. Each hosts a single terminal for fastening coil leads from the side. In addition to the standard outside airflow control, Innokin has added the new Cross Air Flow Control that can be found under the coil, which can be adjusted without removing the coil. Use it in conjunction with the standard air flow control (offering 5 levels of MTL airflow options) to find the draw that fits
Made in collaboration again with the wonderful Phil Bursado and VapingGreek, the Ares 2 has a fair few innovations over the original! Containing up to 4ml of liquid and with a diameter of 24mm, it’s compatible with just about anything. Still here are the two post single coil build deck, the classic ‘flavour bell’ to condense vapour deliciously, liquid barriers to avoid any seepage through the airflow while in use and wide range of dotted airflow intakes for true customisation.
A load of the improvements we’ve recently seen in Innokin tanks are here too: child proof locked top fill via the drip tip, stronger replaceable seals, and catches at each point of the bottom airflow control to keep your desired intake locked in. The kit includes a mini screwdriver and building tools from both Phil and Dimitris as well as some pre-wound coils, extra wire and cotton plus a detailed user guide to help you get started. Video tutorials are also available by scanning the Q-code on the packaging. Everything you’ll need to get started is included, and there’s never been a better time to rediscover MTL. Sign off on one of these today!
Other improvements from the original Ares include:
- Improved top cap and seals to prevent liquid and air seepage
- The ability to remove the top cap and replace the silicone top fill seal if necessary.
- Improved bottom seals and added a .8mm air-hole allowing a tighter MTL selection.
- Added stop dents to the bottom airflow selector to allow for easier and more accurate settings.
Find spare glass for the Ares 2 Tank here.
Features and Specs
- Diameter: 40 x 24mm (not inc. drip tip or 510 thread)
- Capacity: 4ml
- Construction: Superior 304 Stainless Steel, Pyrex
- Drip Tip: 510
- Sliding Top Fill System
- locked child proof
- Two post deck with one terminal per post, single coil compatible
- Improved seals across the board
- PEEK Insulator
- Tons of inclusions making the RTA usable out of the box
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Conical Flavor Top Cap
- Side Secured via Phillips Screws
- Single Coil Configuration
- Adjustable Build Deck Airflow – Cross Airflow Control
- Dual Slotted Bottom Airflow Control Ring – 5 MTL Selections
- Available in Stainless Steel and Black
This Kit Comes With:
- 1 x Innokin Ares II MTL RTA
- 1 x Spare 4ml Smoked Glass
- 2 x Pre-built Kanthal 1.0ohm Coils
- 1 x Spare Non-Locking 510 Drip Tip
- 1 x 1m of 26g Kanthal Wire
- Japanese Organic Cotton Sheets
- Spare Parts: o-rings, fill port, screws, screwdriver, Phil + Dimitris build tools
- User Manual
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
Australian Vaping Supplies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.