Geekvape ZX II Mesh RTA Tank
- Easy-to-build-on Mesh Deck
- Top Airflow, No Leak Design
- Size: 25mm
- 4.5ml large e-juice capacity
GeekVape ZX II Mesh RTA – A.K.A GeekVape ZX Mesh RTA
The Geekvape ZX II RTA was formerly known as the Geekvape Zeus X Mesh RTA & Or The Geekvape ZX Mesh RTA. If you get a package with any of these names, know that it’s all the same product.
The Geekvape ZX II Mesh RTA is one of the most anticipated mesh RTAs for advanced vapers. Much of this hype was piggy-backed off the success of its predecessor the Geek Vape Zeus X RTA. Construction wise the X Mesh is pretty much the same since Geek Vape took the stand point of ‘if it ain’t broke why fix it?’.
It features the modular build deck with mesh coil building and it comes with a perfect leakproof top-to-side airflow design for the best flavour. Additionally, The mesh build deck is compatible with Zeus X RTA.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 47.8mm x 25mm
- Volume: 4.5ml
- Coils: Single / Dual
- Thread: 510
- Drip tip: 810
- Top adjustable airflow
- Top fill
- Wide area filling ports
- Mesh Rebuildable Deck
- Under coil trimming
- Side mounted screws
- Large wicking slots
- Central internal airflow
This Kit Comes With:
- Geek Vape Zeus X Mesh RTA (4.5ml)
- N80 Mesh 0.17ohm Coil Strip
- KA1 Mesh 0.2ohm Coil Strip
- Drip Tip
- Spare Glass Tube
- Promotion Card & Warranty Card
- User Manual
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
Australian Vaping Supplies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.