The Wismec Reuleaux RX200S TC Mod is an upgraded revision to one of the most popular devices in the world – The Reuleaux DNA200. Integrating a new brightly lit 0.96 inch OLED display screen with a vertical display arrangement that makes adjustment and use easier than ever before.
The original Reuleaux DNA200 was a monumental breakthrough in vaping technology with the Evolv DNA200 chipset & the integration of industry-leading reverse polarity protection and a first-of-its-kind triple 18650 battery platform to power the most advanced output in today’s market. The Reuleaux series devices are a collaboration between two esteemed creatives, Wismec and Jay Bo Designs, resulting in a svelte looking device that is both ergonomic and innovative in design and function.
Features and Specs:
- Thread: 510 spring loaded
- Battery: 3 x High-rate 18650 cell (discharging current should be above 25A)
- Size:84 mm(L), 50mm(W), 40mm(D)
- Output mode: VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR Mode
- Output wattage: 1 – 200W
- Resistance Range: 0.05 – 1.5ohm for TC modes
- Resistance Range: 0.1 – 3.5ohm for VW mode
- Temperature Range: 100 – 315°C/ 200 – 600°F (TC modes)
- Display: 0.96 inch OLED screen
- New 200W Chip Set
- Reverse Polarity Insert
- Magnetized Battery Bay
- Requires (3) 18650 Batteries (Batteries Sold Separately)
This Kit Comes With:
- 1× Reuleaux RX200S MOD (No Batteries)
- 1× Micro USB Cable
- 1× User Manual
- 1× Warning Card
- 1× Gift box with anti-fake label
1- Always use batteries in pairs – same brand, mAh, and amp limit
2- This is an advanced Item. Please use at your own risk and always use proper precautions and handling. Please note that there is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance.
3- We will not be held responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
4- Please note that we do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium ion cells. Lithium ion batteries must be balance charged using a good quality external battery charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting. Micro and mini USB ports are notoriously fragile and as such we do not offer a warranty on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.