The CB-80 TC Box Mod by Wismec is the power upgrade to the CB-60 Mod, and it boasts a 80W max output with 2A quick charge technology. This is an ergonomically compact and slimline device that was built for supreme portability. The CB-80 (stands for Check Bunny 80W) has managed to creatively craft a compact-sized frame with ample functionalities to be an everyday workhorse. Powered by a single high-amp 18650 battery (sold separately), the CB-80 has a powerful chipset with 80W max power and full temperature suite with TCR Adjustments. Stylish in look and convenient in use, this Box Mod is one of the smallest single battery mods on the market!
Wismec CB-80 Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions: 80.4mm by 36.4mm by 22.6mm
- Single High-Amp 18650 Battery – Not Included
- Output Wattage Range: 1-80W
- Output Voltage Range: 0.5-9V
- Maximum Output Current: 50A
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- Support Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Adjustments
- 0.025 Seconds Instant Firing Speed
- Ergonomic Contour
- Intuitive 0.91″ OLED Dispaly
- Oversized Firing Button
- Dual Adjustment Buttons
- Temperature Protection System
- Dual Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- MicroUSB Port
- Spring-Loaded 510 Connection
- Output mode: VW / Bypass / TC-Ni / TC-Ti / TC-SS / TCR mode;
- Resistance range: 0.05~1.5ohm (TC), 0.05~3.5ohm (VW);
- 2A fast charging;
This Kit Comes With:
- 1 x CB-80 Box Mod
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Instructional Manual
1- This is an advanced Item. Please use at your own risk and always use proper precautions and handling. Please note that there is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance.
2– We will not be held responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
3- Please note that we do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium ion cells. Lithium ion batteries must be balance charged using a good quality external battery charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting. Micro and mini USB ports are notoriously fragile and as such we do not offer a warranty on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.