The Vandy Vape Pulse 22 BF RDA RDA is a rebuildable single coil dripper designed with squonking in mind. The kit is supplied with a hollow bottom feed post and also included is a solid post if you wish to use this dripper on a non-squonk device. The deck design makes coil installation very easy and the air flow is directed close to the coil for great flavour. The juice wells are deep to house plenty of cotton and the bottom feed post directs the liquid to the right place for the wicks to pick it up.
Measuring 22mm in diameter, this RDA is crafted with high-quality Stainless Steel construction in a three-piece structure and an ultra-effective chassis design. The Pulse BF RDA integrates a conceptualized airflow style inspired from the Kennedy RDA, featuring a side-mounted dual 3.5mm air slots that feeds into each pair of airflow tubes. The result is a concentrated and direct airway path to the deck with quad airflow tubes for maximal vapor production, while simultaneously doubling as an anti-spill mechanism due to the slanted orientation.
The Vandy Vape Pulse BF Squonk RDA has a unique leak-resistant tubular side direct airflow, which makes vaping smoother. The deck is easy to build with 2 big Philips screws on the side, and it supports single wide gauge building. There is a squonk pin at the bottom of the atomizer, you can fill the e liquid through the pin. So it is a good way to avoid leakage and oil wasting.
The build deck features a simple, user-friendly design, implementing a postless, dual terminal design catering to single coil configurations and flavour-orientated configuration. Coil leads are set into the deck and tightened via side-secured Phillips screws. Similar to other Vandy Vape’s innovative atomizer, the Pulse RDA includes a trio of heat-resistant Delrin wide bore drip tip in a variety of height and width. Brilliantly constructed with a highly intuitive airflow system along with ergonomic design functionalities, the Vandy Vape Pulse BF RDA is a must-have collection for building enthusiasts.
Note: The user of this atomizer must install wick (cotton) and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil.
Wick and wire are found here.
Features and Specs:
- A Tony B.’s Project
- 22mm Diameter
- Deep Juice Well
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Innovative Postless, Dual Terminal Design
- PEEK-Insulated Positive Terminal Post
- Negative Terminal Post
- Single Coil Configurations
- Side-Mounted Kennedy-Style Airflow
- Dual Slotted Side Airslots
- Quad Airflow Tubes Inside Chamber
- 14mm Wide Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- 510 Drip Tip Adapter
- Innovative Squonk Pin Set-Up
- Gold-Plated 510 Contact Pin
- Available in Stainless Steel, Black, Gold, Blue, Red, Rainbow
This Kit Comes With:
- Fully assembled Pulse 22mm BF dripper with Ultem tip
- 16mm Black delrin 810 tip
- 810-510 drip tip adapter
- Spare parts and tool
- User guide
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
AustralianVaping Supplies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.