The Crown Subohm Tank from Uwell his quickly garnering attention as one of the premiere performers in one of the most competitive categories of vaping. This 4ml tank is seriously well made, user friendly, and doesn’t blow the budget! Highly regarded amongst the vaping community, the build quality, airflow, wicking and tank capacity are all very impressive.
The Crown features top and bottom filling methods (allowing the Crown to be used and refilled easily and without hassle), quartz glass & stainless steel construction, multiple coil configurations including support for temperature controlled devices and fully adjustable airflow. The Uwell Crown provides robust flavour and great vapour production using the SUS316 Food Grade Stainless Steel Wire and 100% Japanese organic cotton. This tank offers the ability to use Dual Coil 0.25 ohm, Dual Coil 0.5 ohm, Ni200 (Nickel) 0.15 ohm, and Single Coil 1.2 ohm atomizer heads for the ultimate vaping experience.
The Crown Sub-Ohm Tank by Uwell is a worthy addition to any vaper’s arsenal.
Check out the Uwell Coils for this tank here.
Features & Specs:
- 510 Threaded
- Diameter: 22mm
- 4ml Capacity
- Can be filled from the top or bottom
- Adjustable Airflow Ring
- Removable Drip Tip
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Quartz Glass Tank
- 100% Japanese Organic Cotton
- SUS316 Food Grade Stainless Steel Wire
- Dual Coil, Single Coil, Nickel Atomiser Heads available (Sold Separately)
- RBA Coil Compatible (Sold Separately)
- Tank completely disassembles for cleaning
- Available Coils:
– Single Vertical Coils
1.2ohm: 10 – 30W
– Dual Parallel Wrapped Vertical Coils
0.5ohm: 30 – 80W
0.25ohm: 80 – 120W
– Ni200 Coils
0.15ohm: (302°F – 662°F)
This Kit Comes With:
- 1 x Uwell Crown Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 x 0.25 ohm Dual Coil Atomizer Head
- 1 x 0.5 ohm Dual Coil Atomizer Head
- 1 x 0.15 ohm Ni200 Atomizer Head
- 1 x Spare O-rings set
- 1 x Replacement Glass
- 1 x Manual
1- These Coils are designed for High VG Eliquids. If your eliquid contains less than 60% VG you will have leaking problems, please purchase accordingly.
2- You must prime your coil prior to use to ensure you do not burn the cotton in the coil.
3- This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty.