The Sony VTC5 A
is an all rounder and certainly one of the most trustworthy and balanced 18650s on the market. A great 25-amp battery, with 2600MAh providing enough capacity to last through the day.
The Sony VTC5A has a maximum continuous discharge rate of 25A, making for the perfect solution for advanced applications. While the VTC5A performs amazingly well in single battery configurations, it works even better in parallel when utilizing two and three battery mod configurations. Its flat top design allows the battery to fit seamlessly with any setup, while its life cycle of 300 recharges without dropping in capacity makes the Sony VTC5A 18650 High Drain Battery one of the best batteries for your vape mod. One of the best 18650s for mechs if you build according to its amp limit, the VTC5A is also an excellent battery for use with regulated mods.
- This battery is 100% authentic Samsung.
- Model: USVTC5A
- Manufacturer: Sony Energy
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Chemistry: IMR
- Dimensions: 65mm x 18.2mm
- Nominal Capacity: 2600mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Size: 18650 (Cylindrical)
- Minimum Capacity: 2000mAh
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 25A
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Discharge Cut Off Voltage: 2.5V
- Max. continuous discharge current: 25A (rated by Mooch)
- Standard charging current: 1.5 A
- Protection: Not Protected (Flat-Top)
1x Sony VTC5 A 18650 Battery
- Do not over-discharge or over-charge your battery.
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage of 3.6V) as soon as possible.
- Batteries that are fully drained and left in a discharged state for a long time could result in irreversible damage.
- Do not short circuit to prevent massive release of current.
- Do not dispose in fire.
- Do not leave unattended inside a vehicle.
- Do not store or carry your batteries in your pocket, purse or anywhere they can make contact with other metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- Always use a protective case for storage and transport.
- Always charge on a fire proof surface and don’t leave unattended while charging.
- Do not modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- Do not use if PVC wrapper or terminal insulator is damaged or torn
- Do not if battery is damaged in any way or exhibiting unusual behavior.
- Do not use force to install or install in reverse/backwards
- Do not expose to liquids or high temperatures
- Do not solder
- Only use within manufacturer specification
- Only use with proper protection circuitry
- KEEP AWAY from pets and children
- Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
- Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries.
- Batteries may explode, burn or cause a fire if misused or mishandled.
- STOP immediately if while charging/storing/using the battery it emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any way
Warning: Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK. Australian Vaping Supplies will not be held responsible for any damage or injury sustained from usage of this battery type. It is your responsibility to determine that your charger or device is functioning properly