The Smok TFV8 Baby Beast, is the 22mm smaller version of the Popular Smok TFV8 Cloud Beast. The SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast features a beautiful stainless steel construction design with a 3.0ml e-Liquid capacity glass tank. It also features a convenient top fill feature filled via SMOK’s signature Hinge and Lock Top Fill System with a large refill slot to help minimize messes. The Smok Baby Beast Coil Family is based off of the high performance v8 line, retaining much of the same performance profile despite the diminutive size. Featuring the patented dual, octuple, sextuple and quadruple coils these atomizer heads are designed for both flavour and cloud chasers as well as for both low and high wattage.
From top to bottom, the SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast is designed for airflow and vapour production and features a large heating air tube for higher airflow efficiency. The large dual adjustable airflow slots can be adjusted to your personal preferences. The SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast also features a wide bore delrin drip tip which will produce immense clouds.
All those efforts ensure that the TFV8 Baby is another Cloud Beast – a Baby Cloud Beast. The TFV8 baby is an excellent choice for mini tank fans being perfect for users looking for a well balanced experience of both flavour and vapour production.
**Please note, the TFV8 Baby Beast is not compatible with the original TFV8 atomizer heads.
Features and Specs:
- Thread: 510
- Size: 22mm (D) x 53mm(H)
- Capacity: 3ml
- Coils: V8 baby-Q2 dual core – 0.4ohm (40 – 80W))
– V8 baby X4 quad coil – 0.15ohm (35-70)
– V8 baby T6 Sextuple – 0.2 ohm ( 40 -130W)
– V8 Baby-T8 Octuple core – 0.15ohm (50 – 110W)
– V8 baby RBA
- Material: Stainless Steel/Pyrex
- Top Fill
- Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip
- 510 drip Tip Compatible
- Large Central Airflow Chamber
- Large Dual Adjustable Airflow Slots
- Large Heating Air Tube for Higher Airflow Efficiency
This Kit Comes With:
- 1 x TFV8 Baby Tank
- 1 x V8 Baby-Q2 core (0.4ohm dual coils)(Pre-installed)
- 1 x V8 Baby-T8 core (0.15ohm octuple coils)
- 1 x Replacement Glass tube
- 1 x User manual
- Spare parts
1- These Coils are designed for High VG Eliquids. If your eliquid contains less than 60% VG you will have leaking problems, please purchase accordingly.
2- You must prime your coil prior to use to ensure you do not burn the cotton in the coil. This means the cotton around the coil must be fully saturated before vaping.
3- Place a few drops of e-liquid directly into the cotton wicks around the coil. Fill the tank and stand it upright for at least 10 minutes (longer in cooler temperatures). A quicker way to prime it is to draw through the tank without firing, a few times.
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
Australian Vaping Supplies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.