Keep your Smok TFV4 vape tank producing plumes of rich, smooth, flavourful vapour with these replacement coils. TheTFV4 Coils are patented and designed specifically for use with the revolutionary SMOK TFV4 sub-ohm vape tank. These coils allow for generous airflow and are wicked with pure organic cotton for clean taste and efficient wicking.
The SMOK TF-R2 RBA deck is also available for your TFV Tank. The incredible TF-R2 RBA Deck effortlessly and inexpensively transforms your TFV4 Tank into a rebuildable atomizer. The Smoktech TF-R2 RBA deck is to be used with the Smok TFV4 Tank in lieu of the pre-made coils that are available. It is capable of accommodating dual-coil builds as well as single-coil ones. You can select from between stainless steel, Kanthal, nickel, and titanium wires for your builds, based on your preferences and type of MOD you will be using it with.
TF-T3 – Triple Coil
- 0.2 0ohm
- Rated for 40w-130w
TF-S6 – Sextuple Coil
- 0.4 ohm
- Rated 30-100W
TF-T8 – Octuple Coil
- 0.16 ohm
- 60W -180W
TF-N2 – Ni200 Nickel – “Air Coil”
- Nickel 200 Dual Coil Head with 2 more air-holes
- Smooth Air Flow & Cooler vapour
- 420°F – 600°F
- Coils: 5 x TFV4 Replacement Coils
1- These Coils are designed for High VG Eliquids. If your eliquid contains less than 60% VG you will have leaking problems, please purchase accordingly.
2- You must prime your coil prior to use to ensure you do not burn the cotton in the coil. This means the cotton around the coil must be fully saturated before vaping.
3- Place a few drops of e-liquid directly into the cotton wicks around the coil. Fill the tank and stand it upright for at least 10 minutes (longer in cooler temperatures). A quicker way to prime it is to draw through the tank without firing, a few times.
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.