SLX V2.5 Ceramic Coated Herb Grinder - 50mm
- Small 4-Piece is 2.0" (50mm) in diameter
- Non Stick Proprietary Ceramic Coating
- 27 Razor Sharp Teeth
- 100% non-toxic, FDA-approved ceramic coating
SLX 50mm Grinder
The Bees Knees of Grinders!
Every SLX herb grinder is machined from 7075 aluminum, the alloy of choice for precision applications – from high performance jet aircraft to Space-X rockets. With exceptional strength, perfect balance, and unparalleled durability, your SLX grinder will last a lifetime and then some.
The SLX grinder coating is super low friction, so a SLX turns just as easily in 6 months as it did the day you got it. It repels even the stickiest resin buildup, keeping your grinder looking and spinning like new no matter how hard you punish it. Never sticks, never needs cleaning.
The SLX coating is a proprietary ceramic, developed from components used to reduce friction on industrial blades and cutting tools. It will never chip, flake, or burn.
With 27 razor-sharp teeth , the SLX shredding power is crazy good. A couple of turns is all it takes – even tough, stemmy herbs don’t stand a chance against the smoothest operator in town.
Every SLX non-stick herb grinder features comfortable slab cuts and gentle serrations on the top and bottom. Got sweaty hands? Not a problem. Grips provide optimal leverage even if you find yourself grinding on a row boat in a hurricane (note – we don’t recommend using your SLX in this situation. Find shelter, preferably on high ground, use your SLX to prepare some celebration).
- The proprietary ceramic coating on all surfaces inside and out means no more sticking, no more grinding to a halt
– The V2.5 utilizes a more precise coating application with 3 levels of quality control testing; adhesion, hardness and cure strength.
- 100% non-toxic, FDA-approved ceramic coating – ZERO Teflon®or PTFE
- Small 4-Piece is 2.0″ (50mm) in diameter
- Aerospace-Grade Aluminium machined from 7075 T6 aluminum to prevent cross-threading, bent and broken teeth, or other damage. Most grinders are made from weaker 6 series aluminium. The result is a smoother operation.
- 27 trapezoid-shaped teeth each feature four cutting edges to evenly shred your material into an airy, multiuse grind that falls freely through thoughtfully designed drop-through holes into the chamber below
- Popular 4-piece design is perfect for pollen collection and storage of ground materials. The easily removable screen gives you options for how many chambers you utilize – options are good!
- Premium quality screens
- Just ONE set of threads! Machined to the thousandth of an inch and then treated with our unrivaled ceramic coating, you’ll never deal with gummy, difficult, mangled threads again when you make the switch to SLX
- Comfort-designed grips are not only aesthetically pleasing but are also ergonomically efficient even for users with compromised or weakened grip strength
- Rare Earth magnet enclosure keeps your grinder closed tight in your backpack, pocket, or purse, but opens easily when it’s time to grind!
Caring for your SLX Grinder:
Though it doesn’t need intensive maintenance, a little care will make your SLX last a life time
Cutting area: Though SLX grinders are non-stick, if your material has a high moisture content or you use an extraordinary amount, you may see some light build up that is easy to remove.
- Tap the grinder lightly on a solid surface to dislodge build up
- Use a soft brush to gently sweep out any remaining debris
Exterior: You can use a soft, damp cloth to remove dirt from the outside of your SLX grinder
Use of solvents: The ceramic used in SLX grinders is highly durable and it is safe to use rubbing alcohol on the surface if need be. HOWEVER, harsh solvents may tarnish or affect the colour of the logo so proceed with caution.
NEVER USE A METAL TOOL TO SCRAPE YOUR GRINDER: It is possible with enough force to scratch the coating.