Samsung 50E 21700 – Highest Capacity 21700
The Samsung 50E INR21700 50E is a fantastic alternative to the older Samsung 48G, now with a whopping 4900mAh capacity. For those who are looking for very high mAh/kg or the highest mAh 21700 these are the way to go. Very high energy density capacity cell.
Utilizing li-ion INR (LiNiMnCoO2) chemistry, this battery is stable, and is of course rechargeable. In fact, the 50E battery is rated for at least 500 charging cycles, and charges up in just three hours on average.
- Brand: Samsung
- Model: 50E
- Size: 21700
- Nominal Capacity: 5000mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Capacity: 4753mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Standard Discharge Capacity: 4900mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Max Continuous Discharge Current: 9.8A
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current (not continuous): 14.7A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Maximum Voltage: 4.2V
- Style: Flat Top
- Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Approximate Dimensions: 21.1mm x 70.7mm
- Approximate Weight: 68.7g
1x Samsung 50E 21700 Battery
- Do not over-discharge or over-charge your battery.
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage of 3.6V) as soon as possible. Batteries that are fully drained and left in a discharged state for a long time could result in irreversible damage.
- Do not short circuit to prevent massive release of current.
- Do not dispose in fire.
- Do not leave unattended inside a vehicle.
- Do not store or carry your batteries in your pocket, purse or anywhere they can make contact with other metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- Always use a protective case for storage and transport.
- Always charge on a fire proof surface and don’t leave unattended while charging.
- Do not modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- Do not use if PVC wrapper or terminal insulator is damaged or torn
- Do not if battery is damaged in any way or exhibiting unusual behavior.
- Do not use force to install or install in reverse/backwards
- Do not expose to liquids or high temperatures
- Do not solder
- Only use within manufacturer specification
- Only use with proper protection circuitry
- KEEP AWAY from pets and children
- Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
- Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries.
- Batteries may explode, burn or cause a fire if misused or mishandled.
- STOP immediately if while charging/storing/using the battery it emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any way
Warning: Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK. Australian Vaping Supplies will not be held responsible for any damage or injury sustained from usage of this battery type. It is your responsibility to determine that your charger or device is functioning properly