The Samsung 30Q
18650 3000mAh 15A is hailed as one of the top 18650 batteries in the game today. From renowned manufacturer Samsung, this battery is perfect to use in VV/VW Mods.
It features 3000mAh capacity and constructed with Hi-Drain capability for safety with flat top design. The Samsung 30Q performs at a similar level to the Sony VTC6, being another lower output battery with a long running time. A couple of 30Qs on an MTL setup will have you forget when you last charged your device.
With an air tight and durable shrink wrap, the Samsung 30Q 3000mah battery fuels any mod needing high power and long lasting life. If you’re looking for a battery tested by the reputable Mooch himself, this 18650 battery trumps most standard fare MOD Batteries.
Easily recognizable by their pink wrapper, these cells can keep your vape going for the long haul.
- This battery is 100% authentic and genuine.
- Model: INR18650-30Q
- Size: 18650
- Style: Button Top
- Chemistry: INR
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Max Continuous Discharge Rating: 15A (at 25 degrees C)
- Pulse Discharge Rating: 25A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Protected: No
- Flat top
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Don’t discharge below: 2.5v
1x Samsung 30Q 18650 Battery
- Do not over-discharge or over-charge your battery.
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage of 3.6V) as soon as possible. Batteries that are fully drained and left in a discharged state for a long time could result in irreversible damage.
- Do not short circuit to prevent massive release of current.
- Do not dispose in fire.
- Do not leave unattended inside a vehicle.
- Do not store or carry your batteries in your pocket, purse or anywhere they can make contact with other metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- Always use a protective case for storage and transport.
- Always charge on a fire proof surface and don’t leave unattended while charging.
- Do not modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- Do not use if PVC wrapper or terminal insulator is damaged or torn
- Do not if battery is damaged in any way or exhibiting unusual behavior.
- Do not use force to install or install in reverse/backwards
- Do not expose to liquids or high temperatures
- Do not solder
- Only use within manufacturer specification
- Only use with proper protection circuitry
- KEEP AWAY from pets and children
- Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
- Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries.
- Batteries may explode, burn or cause a fire if misused or mishandled.
- STOP immediately if while charging/storing/using the battery it emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any way
Warning: Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK. Australian Vaping Supplies will not be held responsible for any damage or injury sustained from usage of this battery type. It is your responsibility to determine that your charger or device is functioning properly