Pax 3 Vaporizer Complete Kit
- Easy to Use
- Can Be Used With Concentrates
- 15 Seconds to Heat Up
- Wonderfully Sleek & Portable
PAX 3 Complete Kit
The Pax 3 is the latest dry herb vaporizer from PAX Lab. While it may seem similar in appearance to the PAX 2, new technical developments have been introduced which make the PAX 3 far more functional than its predecessor.
Extras The Complete Kit Includes, Over The Basic Kit:
- The Concentrate Insert
- The Half Pack Oven Lid
- The Multi Tool
- 3 x Replacement Screens
4 Notable features the Pax 3 now has is:
- It now only takes 15 seconds to heat the chambers and your dry herbs
- Helpfully vibrates when the desired temperature has been reached
- The Pax 3 can be used with concentrates
- Superior battery life (35oomAh) and a shorter recharge time from dead
Everything about the PAX 3 makes it feel like a premium product, not least the aesthetics of it. Never before could you look this good vaping your favourite dry herbs and essential oils.
Same Compact Dimensions as the PAX 2
The PAX 3 remarkably remains the same compact portable vaporizer that it’s predecessor was, despite the improved specifications and functionality. It can still be held comfortably in the hand and easily slid away into your pocket, maintaining the discretion which added to the appeal of the PAX 2. It remains the definition of handheld portable vape.
The Complete Kit Provides Oil Compatibility
A much revered feature included with the complete kit is the Concentrate insert, which enables you to switch it up from dry herb to oil vaping as you please. This brings an added dimension to the PAX 3, now making it a dual-functional vaporizer. The complete kit also comes with a Half Pack Oven Lid, allowing you to limit the amount of dry herb you pack into your PAX vape for those shorter, solo sessions – waste not want not is the key here, a very useful piece of kit.
Lip sensing technology
Pax 3 knows whether you take back-to-back draws or if you take a long time between draws. The vaporizer will make real-time adjustments to work most efficiently with your vaping style.
The vaporizer will indicate your status by vibrating. For example, when it’s reached temperature and is ready to vape (or you stare at the petal lights to find out when it’s time).
Now, you can change the heating sequences and speed of your vape to use when you’re wanting a short vaping session on your own, or an intense one with added flavor. There are also three games included which can even be accessed without the app when your PAX has been synced via Bluetooth.
Temperature options: With the smartphone app, Pax 3 can adjust to any temperature between 360F and 420F.
Without the app, you can press the mouthpiece for two-seconds to enter temperature settings mode, and click it once to cycle through 4 levels indicated by the LED. Exit temp mode by pressing down the mouthpiece (or by shaking the device).
Please note: The PAX app is currently unavailable on the Apple Store. A web app is available via PAX’s website or available for Android devices on the Google Play Store.
Dry Herb Vaporization in 15 Seconds
This time round PAX Labs have outdone themselves by cutting the heating time in half from the PAX 2. This makes the PAX 3 ultra-convenient and this awesome vape is also able to cool down more quickly than its predecessor too. One thing’s for sure, when PAX Labs bring out their next iteration, presumably the PAX 4, they are going to have a hard time improving the heat up time.
- With the full-oven lid, you can fit around .35 gram of dry herb in the oven
- The half-oven lid reduces that by half, so between .15-.20g. This is a useful option if you just want to take a couple of hits and not use a lot of herbs. With most vaporizers (Pax included), you can NOT split an oven into multiple sessions. Once you start vaping, the herb in the oven is no longer reusable. So having an option for a full or half oven is very convenient and efficient.
How to use
- Grind your herbs and fill the chamber
- Turn the device on by pressing down once in the center of the mouthpiece.
- Select a temperature (see below).
- Wait for the device to reach desired temperature, indicated by the LED interface and a vibration. Slowly inhale through the mouthpiece.
- Empty and clean the oven at the end of every session. It’ll make cleaning easier and keep your Pax 3 in good shape.
- Check out some Tips & Tricks here.
- Not getting enough vapor? Here are 7 dry herb vaping tips to up your game and get more from your dry weed
- Manufacturer: PAX Labs (USA)
- Device Dimensions: 98mm x 31mm x 22mm
- Oven Dimensions: 31mm x 21mm x 10mm
- Materials: Stainless steel, anodized aluminium, silicone, thermoplastic
- Heating Element: Stainless steel
- Heating Time: 15 seconds
- Temperature Range: 130°C – 215°C
- Temperature Control: Pre-set or digital with App
- Battery: 3500mAh Internal Lithium-Ion
- Charger: USB charging dock
- Passthrough: No
- Automatic Shut off: Standby mode detects when PAX is idle
Complete Kit – What’s in the Box:
- 1 x PAX 3 Vaporizer (Matte)
- 1 x USB charging dock
- 1 x Concentrate insert
- 1 x Standard oven lid
- 1 x Half pack oven lid
- 1 x Multi Tool
- 1 x Flat mouthpiece
- 1 x Raised mouthpiece
- 3 x Replacement screens
- 1 x Maintenance kit (10 x pipe cleaners, 1 x cleaning brush)
BEWARE OF FAKES. All our stock is genuine. Be aware of other online sellers who may be selling counterfeit products. If you discover a retailer selling vaporizers at prices too good to be true, they probably are.