Oxva Arbiter 2 RTA
- Awesome Flavour and Clouds
- 24.5- 26mm Diameter
- Top-to-Bottom Fanned Airflow
- Postless Deck
Oxva Arbiter 2 RTA Tank
The Oxva Arbiter 2 takes everything you loved about the original and builds on it to bring an improved experience with its top-to-bottom fanned airflow and postless deck. The improved airflow design makes for a 100% leak-proof design, as the airflow is directly at the top of the tank and finds its way down through the chamber and directly through the evolved honeycomb airflow and around the coils. The positive air pressure that results from this design not only creates a leak free system, but ensures plenty of vapour production and an amazing flavour boost.
The base has been refined, measuring 24.5mm to match most mods and 26mm overall width with straight glass installed. The T2B fanned airflow is an evolution of honeycomb style airflows and delivers precise controllable and even air to the coils. The postless deck design gives you more freedom to build both single and dual coils, and the airflow chamber is fixed relieving you of the trouble of assembly.
Arbiter 2 comes with 810 & 510 replaceable drip tip and 5ml capacity with top filling design. The Oxva Arbiter 2 may be smaller, but it is a big leap forward in flavour and buildability!
Note: The user of this atomizer must install wick (cotton) and wire (coil) in order to use it.
This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil.
**Wick and wire are found here.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Dimensions: 26mm x 52mm (24.5mm at base)
- Capacity: 5ml bubble, 3.5ml straight glass
- Drip Tip: 810
- T2B Fanned Airflow for precise and even air distribution
- Leakproof top to bottom airflow
- Postless Deck
This Kit Comes With:
- 1 x Oxva Arbiter 2 RTA
- 1 x 5ml bubble glass pre installed
- 1 x 3.5ml straight glass
- 2 x Fused Clapton coils 0.4ohm
- 2 x Cotton Laces
- 1 x 510 drip tip adapter
- Spare Parts Pack
- User Manual
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
Australian Vaping Supplies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.