Ofrf NexMESH Mesh Strips
- Lightening Fast Heating
- Triple Density
- Reduces SpitBack
- Lower Resistance = Higher Wattage
OFRF NexMesh Mesh Strips
Get intense flavour from your vape with these OFRF nexMesh strips,
The authentic nexMESH Strip Coil is 3 x as dense as the Wotofo Mesh Style Coil. These mesh strips feature a unique triple density mesh netting with 3 x more holes than your regular mesh for quick heating, thicker vapour and intense flavour. The nexMesh also utilises a micro-weave netting to reduce spit back.
The lower 0.13ohm resistance supports higher wattage devices, perfect for sub ohm vaping. The uniform mesh weave with 3x more holes delivers rapid power transfer for lightening fast heating. The unique triple density mesh maximises heating surface area to deliver thicker vapour and intense flavour. While the e-juice spit-back situation is significantly decreased.
Taste the difference
Unique triple density mesh netting maximises heating surface area to deliver thicker vapour and intense flavour.
Lightning fast heating
Uniform mesh weave with 3 times more holes than standard mesh delivers rapid power transfer for lightning fast heating.
Reduce spit back
Enhance your experience and reduce spit back with nexMesh’s unique micro weave netting.
Lower resistance, higher wattage
Designed for sub-ohm vaping, nexMesh delivers 0.13 low ohm resistance to support higher wattage devices.
- The Original Wotofo Profile RDA (not the Profile 1.5 RDA)
- Wotofo Profile Unity RTA
- Wotofo Profile M RTA
- OFRF Gear RTA
- May also be compatible with other mesh atomisers, however please take note your atomiser may require a certain size of mesh piece.
- Size: 16 x 6.8mm
- Kanthal A1: resistance: 0.13ohm, recommended wattage: 60 – 70W
- SS316L: resistance: 0.15 ohm, recommended wattage: 50 – 80W,
– best at 65 – 75W,
– recommended temperature range: 180 – 300C / 350 – 570F
10 x OFRF NextMesh Strips
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
AustralianVaping Supplies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
As atomiser coils are a consumable item they do not carry a warranty.
You may also like…
Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme V3 RDTA – Advanced Kit