Molicel P26A 18650 2600mAH Battery
- 18650 Battery
- 2600 mAh
- Hailed as one of the top 18650 batteries in the game today.
Availability: In stock
Molicel are for vaping, just ask them yourselves. They’re into safe batteries for vapers, and the offering we have for you goes above and beyond not just in safety, but in capacity and performance well above many of the other widely available cells in the market.
The P26A 18650 battery is one of the newer and highly anticipated cells out by a major manufacture and is top of the field in multiple categories. This cell carries a 2600mah typical capacity and a maximum continuous discharge of around 30A, smashing the world wide favourite cells previously holding their titles. This is the hardest and longest hitting cell in the 18650 form factor size that has more than 2,000 mAh in capacity. It hits the hardest through the entire duration of the discharge when seen on the discharge with capacity graph versus any of its competitors. You can also look forward to incredible operating temperatures, low internal resistance and is even somehow capable of up to six amps worth of charging (editor’s note: we wouldn’t recommend anything above two amps for an optimal cell lifecycle).
Mooch himself says this is the Best All-Around cell in the 18650 form factor size for Ultra-High Discharge/Drain while having moderate-high capacity as well. Don’t miss out on the next gen of power!
- This battery is 100% authentic and genuine.
- INR-18650-P26A (P26A)
- Size: 18650
- Style: Flat Top
- Nominal Capacity: 2600mAh
- Max Discharge: 35A (this is NOT continuous)
- Max Continuous Discharge Rating: approx 30A
- Continuous Current Rating : 75W max, Recommended 55W for good performance and cycle life
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Don’t discharge below: 2.5v
- Rated Capacity: 2.6Ah (Typical), 2.5Ah (Minimum)
- Rated Discharge: constant 0.52A discharge until 2.5V at 23C
- Rated Charge: Limiting 2.6A and constant 4.2V charge for 1.5 hours or 50mA at 23C
- Shipping Voltage: >3.45V (approximate state of charge on arrival <30%)
- Internal Resistance: ≤ 20mΩ (measured by AC impedance at 1kHz)
- End of Charge Voltage: 4.20±0.05V
- End of Discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Charging Time: approximately 90 minutes
- Maximum Charging Current: 6A
- Operating Temperature:
- Charging: 0~60C
- Discharging: -40~60 oC
- Storage Temperature: <35C, recommended <23C for long term storage
1x Molicel P26A 18650 2600mAH Battery
- Do not over-discharge or over-charge your battery.
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage of 3.6V) as soon as possible. Batteries that are fully drained and left in a discharged state for a long time could result in irreversible damage.
- Do not short circuit to prevent massive release of current.
- Do not dispose in fire.
- Do not leave unattended inside a vehicle.
- Do not store or carry your batteries in your pocket, purse or anywhere they can make contact with other metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- Always use a protective case for storage and transport.
- Always charge on a fire proof surface and don’t leave unattended while charging.
- Do not modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- Do not use if PVC wrapper or terminal insulator is damaged or torn
- Do not if battery is damaged in any way or exhibiting unusual behavior.
- Do not use force to install or install in reverse/backwards
- Do not expose to liquids or high temperatures
- Do not solder
- Only use within manufacturer specification
- Only use with proper protection circuitry
- KEEP AWAY from pets and children
- Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
- Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries.
- Batteries may explode, burn or cause a fire if misused or mishandled.
- STOP immediately if while charging/storing/using the battery it emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any way
Warning: Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK. Australian Vaping Supplies will not be held responsible for any damage or injury sustained from usage of this battery type. It is your responsibility to determine that your charger or device is functioning properly
Clear Battery Case for 18650/18350/16340 Batteries