Lost Vape paranormal DNA 250C Box Mod
- Equipped with Evolv’s highly advanced DNA250C chipset
- Ultra fast performance
- Capable of 200W
- Beautiful and Luxurious box mod
- Manufactured to incredibly high standards
Out of stock
The Lost Vape Paranormal DNA250C Mod
is the latest edition of the Paranormal platform equipped with Evolv’s highly advanced DNA250C chipset. This chip has been gaining a lot of traction in the vape-tech industry due to its ultra fast performance and it’s incredibly wide power range. Getting down as low as 1 watt and cranking all the way up to 200 watts, you can enjoy practically any style of vape juice in this box and still be able to find the optimal temp control setting.
Continuing the legacy of developing beautiful and luxurious box mods, the Lost Vape Paranormal DNA250C is machined out of die-cast Zinc Alloy in stainless steel or gun metal color with 3 side inlay options. The most impressive function is called REPLAY which allows vapers to select, save, and replay their favorite flavour puff. The On-the-Go function of DNA250C allows Paranormal DNA250C to act like a emergency power bank.
Setting the standard for functionality in top-end box mods, the Paranormal DNA 250C is quickly becoming one of the hottest mods on the market today. This sharp-looking new mod is laser-cut and manufactured to incredibly high standards to give it its attractive visual appeal and durable construction.
The programmable multicolor LED display screen takes very little power, and it gives you full control over your temperature settings. You can choose between preheat, replay, temp control, and boost mode options. Be aware that like most boxes, it doesn’t include the necessary 18650 batteries to power the device, they are sold separately.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions – 91.5mm by 55mm by 27.5mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries – sold separately
- Patented Evolv DNA250 Color Chipset
- Wattage Output Range: 1-200W
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Min Kanthal Resistance: 0.1ohm
- Min Temperature Resistance: 0.08ohm
- Preheat Functionality
- Replay Functionality – Temp-Sensing & Tuning of Temperature Control
- Boost Mode – Increase Initial Power Ouput and Ramp-Up Time
- Intuitive OLED Display
- Die Cast Zinc Alloy Chassis Construction
- Genuine Leather Battery Door
- Highly Responsive Three Adjustment
- Reverse Protection System
- Upgradeable Escribe Software
- 98% Output Efficiency
- Cell-by-Cell Monitoring
- Cell Balancer
- Atomizer Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Low Voltage Step Down Protection
- Onboard Reverse Polarity Protection
- Micro-USB Port – 2A Balance Charging Capability
- Stainless Steel 510 Thread Point
- Spring-Loaded Nickel Plated Brass 510 Connection
- USB On-The-Go: makes the mod be a power bank
This Kit Comes With
- 1 Paranormal DNA250C Mod
- 1 USB Adapter
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 Warranty Card
- Instructional Manual
1- Always use batteries in pairs – same brand, mAh, and amp limit
2- This is an advanced Item. Please use at your own risk and always use proper precautions and handling. Please note that there is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance.
3- We will not be held responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
4- Please note that we do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium ion cells. Lithium ion batteries must be balance charged using a good quality external battery charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting. Micro and mini USB ports are notoriously fragile and as such we do not offer a warranty on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.