Lost Vape Hyperion DNA 100C Mod
- Equipped with Evolv’s highly advanced DNA100C chipset
- Ultra fast performance
- Capable of 100W
- Beautiful and Luxurious Box Mod
- Manufactured to Incredibly High Standards
Lost Vape Hyperion DNA 100C Mod
When it comes to vape mods, Lost Vape mods are the way to go if you want great performance and the option to customise your vape. Housing a single battery, the Hyperion DNA 100C is a high-end vape mod with all the bells and whistles in a relatively tiny box mod form factor.
Constructed of Zinc-Alloy & Liquid Silicon Rubber as well as being IP68 rated against shock, water, and dust, this device is built for durability and functionality. With military-grade materials in place, your device will be protected from dust & water, while mitigating damage to the internal parts from drops or falls.
Featuring the newest Evolv DNA 100C chipset which allows you to upgrade the firmware of this vape mod and take meticulous control of your vaping with Replay, Boost and Accurate Temp Control Modes. Powered by single 21700,20700 or 18650 battery, the Hyperion DNA 100C mod offers up to 100W of power to meet all your needs for sub-ohm and RDA Vaping. Pair all that excellence with the 3A USB Type-C fast charging and a 0.9“ 80*160 Screen to display your vaping data clearly and you have a high-end mod that lives up the the hype!
This mod uses a range of high-quality genuine leathers for a superbly elegant design. It also functions to add grip and is soft to touch. In a nutshell, if you’re an experienced vaper and want a small, single-battery box vape mod to couple with pretty much any vape tank on the market, including rebuildables, the Lost Vape Hyperion DNA 100C Mod is your perfect choice!
**Customorise the output curves in Escribe (Evolv’s software for your PC or Mac can be found here).
- military-grade materials for durability
- authentic leather panel for a comfortable feel in your hand
- single 21700 battery (not included) for long-lasting vaping
- 18650 battery compatible with the included battery adaptor
- Tri-proof protections:
- IP68 rated water proof – can withstand being immersed in one metre of water for up to 60 minutes
- IP68 rated dust proof – air tight so no dust gets in to wreak havoc on your vape mod
- Shock proof – protected if accidentally dropped by the liquid silicone rubber exterior
- 100W of power for regular sub ohm tanks or rebuildable drip atomisers (RDA)
- upgradeable firmware with Evolv Escribe Software so you can increase the degree to which you can customise your vape
- Replay Mode – captures the flavour and satisfaction of your perfect puff and replicates it for subsequent puffs so you vape how you like
- Boost Mode – increases power upon initial fire to get vapour production faster
- Temperature Control Mode – reaches temp quickly and accurately for every popular coil material on the vape market
- 3A fast charging! That’s right, as at July 2021, we rarely see a 3A fast charge box mod as most mods are 2A or below. The Hyperion charges super-fast in comparison to other similar mods so you can get back to vaping quicker
- secure screw cap for battery at the bottom
- Type C charge port under rubber cover at the front of the vape so you can charge it standing upright.
This is a seriously versatile, high-end vaping box mod by Lost Vape. The Hyperion DNA 100C is impressive and everything you need in an advanced vape mod so you can vape the way you like.
Features and Specs:
- Evolv DNA 100C Chipset
- Dimensions – 95mm by 44.5mm by 34.5mm
- Single High-Amp 18650 / 20700 / 21700 Battery – Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 1-100W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.2-9.0V
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.0ohm
- Temperature Range: 200°-600°F
- Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Wire Compatibility
- Boost Mode
- Replay Mode
- IP68 Waterproofing
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Intuitive Firing Button
- 0.9″ OLED Display Screen
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Atomizer Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Low Voltage Step Down Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection\
- Type-C USB Port
- Threaded 510 Connection
- Available in Red Splatter, Blue Splatter, Green Splatter, Gunmetal Calf Leather, Black Calf Leather, Black Carbon Fiber, Gunmetal Carbon Fiber
This Kit Comes With
- 1pc Hyperion DNA 100C Box Mod
- 1pc Hyperion DNA 100C Badge
- 1pc TYPE-C Connecting Cable
- 1pc 18650 Battery Adaptor
- 1pc User Manual
1- Always use batteries in pairs – same brand, mAh, and amp limit
2- This is an advanced Item. Please use at your own risk and always use proper precautions and handling. Please note that there is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance.
3- We will not be held responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
4- Please note that we do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium ion cells. Lithium ion batteries must be balance charged using a good quality external battery charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting. Micro and mini USB ports are notoriously fragile and as such we do not offer a warranty on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.