Lost Vape Centaurus DNA250c Box Mod
- Equipped with Evolv’s highly advanced DNA250C chipset
- Ultra fast performance
- Capable of 200W
- Beautiful and Luxurious box mod
- Manufactured to incredibly high standards
Lost Vape Centaurus DNA250c Box Mod
The Lost Vape Centaurus DNA250C Mod features Evolv’s newest DNA250C chipset, is capable of 200w of power and draws from 2 x 18650 batteries (not included).
First off, this device is, well…. Gorgeous! This mod uses a range of high-quality genuine leathers for a superbly elegant design. It also functions to add grip and is soft to touch. The construction of stainless steel keeps the mod light yet tough and the device is wonderfully ergonomic!
The DNA250C chip is an amazing chipset featuring: ultra stable performance; high efficiency; the best Temperature Control around and a full suite of customisation with frequent software updates. Undisputed best in class, the DNA250C bought along 2 different modes:
Replay Mode: which offers you the same level of performance and consistency on all subsequent puffs.
Boost Mode: which can briefly increase the mod’s power delivery and help you to reach your desired vaporu output. Customorise the output curves in Escribe (Evolv’s software for your PC or Mac can be found here).
Escribe also allows you to change your theme and background pictures on your device if you wish. Vape in any language or compatible symbols you please. On top of that, the DNA250C chip is one of very few in the world that are safe to charge via USB with accurate balance charging (although we’d still strongly recommend the use of an external charger)!
Speaking of the charging, the Centaurus brings along native On the Go reverse charging so you can use it as a power bank for anything you’ve got on the go. Backing all of this is a solid tab-locked battery door down below and excellent threading on the 510 connection up top.
Features and Specs:
- Dimension: 91mm x 55 x 26mm
- Chipset: Evolv DNA250C
- Construction: Stainless Steel / Leather
- Battery: 2 x 18650 (not included)
- Wattage Range: 1 – 200W
- Modes: VW / TC (Ni80, Ni90, Ti, SS316) / TCR / Bypass / Boost / Replay
- Screen: 0.90 inch Colour TFT
- Temperature Range: 200 – 600F
- Resistance Range: 0.1 – 3ohm
- Coil Materials Supported: Nickel, Titanium, SS316, KA1, Ni80, Ni90
- Charging: Micro USB @ 2A
- Limited Edition pieces: only 7777 WORLDWIDE
- Comfortable leather handfeel
- USB On-the-Go to charge devices off your mod
- World leading Escribe software for unparalleled customisation
- Incredible performance, fire speed and efficiency
- Boost Mode for precise ramp up speed with bucked wattage
- Replay Mode to customize and lock in your ideal vape
This Kit Comes With
- 1 x Lost Vape Centaurus DNA250C Mod
- 1 x USB Connecting Cable
- 1 x USB On-The-Go Adapter
- Warranty Card, User Manual
1- Always use batteries in pairs – same brand, mAh, and amp limit
2- This is an advanced Item. Please use at your own risk and always use proper precautions and handling. Please note that there is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance.
3- We will not be held responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
4- Please note that we do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium ion cells. Lithium ion batteries must be balance charged using a good quality external battery charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting. Micro and mini USB ports are notoriously fragile and as such we do not offer a warranty on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.