Joyetech Elitar 75 W Pipe Kit
- Cool and unique pipe form factor
- Replaceable 18650 battery
- Works up to 75Watts
- Large and clear 0.66" OLED display screen
The Joyetech Elitar 75 W Pipe Kit
is cool, sophisticated and elegant in appearance. Furthermore it brings you back to the old days with its timeless classic design and premium finish.
The Joyetech Elitar Pipe fires up to 75 watts and supports Nickel (Ni), Titanium (Ti), and Stainless Steel 316 (SS316) coils in temperature control mode. The Elitar Pipe also features Bypass and Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) modes.
The Joytech Elitar Pipe requires (1) high amp 18650 battery (sold separately) which may be replaced using the convenient magnetic battery door. The Elitar Pipe features a super large and clear 0.66″ OLED display screen. This device may be charged and also download future firmware updates via the micro USB port.
The Elitar Tank features top fill and top airflow and supports the popular Cubis atomizer heads and includes (1) BF SS316L 0.5ohm and (1) LVC CLapton 1.5ohm atomizer heads. The LVC atomizer heads features an adjustable liquid valve which allows you to control how much e-Liquid is provided to the coil. The Joyetech Elitar Tank also supports the original Cubis atomizer heads such as the BF SS316L, BF Clapton, BF Ni200 and BF NotchCoil atomizer heads which can be purchased based on your own personal vaping preferences.
E-liquid top fill, can be easily achieved by simply removing the top cap and injecting into the side holes. The Elitar Tank can also be easily disassembled for simple and convenient cleaning.
Features and Specs:
- Size: 38.00mm (W) 147.50mm (L) 36.50mm (H)
- E-Pipe Design
- Spring Loaded 510 Contact Pin
- Wattage Output: 1.0 – 75.00w
- Variable Temperature Control : Nickel / Titanium / Stainless Steel 316/ TCR
- Temperature Control Range: 100 – 315C / 200 – 600F
- Bypass (Direct Output Voltage) Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for Variable Temperature Control Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.5ohm for Variable Wattage and Bypass Mode
- Magnetic Battery Cover
- Large 0.66″ OLED Display Screen
- Requires (1) High Amp 18650 Battery (Sold Separately)
- Micro USB Charging Port
- Stealth Functionality
- Lock Functionality
- Low Battery Alert
- Short Circuit Protection
- Firmware Upgradeable
Features and Specs for Elitar Tank:
- Dimensions: 1-13/16″ x 7/8″ (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- 22mm Diameter
- 2.0ml e-Liquid Capacity
- 510 Threaded
- Top Fill Design
- Patterned Glass Window
- Innovative Leak Resistant Cup Design
- Top Adjustable Airflow Valve
- Compatible with the Original Cubis Atomizer Heads
- Includes (1) BF SS316L 0.5ohm DL Atomizer Head for Variable Wattage or SS316L TC Mode
- Includes (1) LVC Clapton 1.5ohm MTL Atomizer Head for Variable Wattage
- 510 Drip Tip Compatible
- Fully Detachable and Washable
This Kit Comes With:
- Elitar Device (without cbattery)
- Elitar Atomizer (tank)
- BF SS316-0.5ohm DL (coil)
- LVC Clapton-1.5ohm MTL (coil)
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- Warning Card
1- The 0.5 Coils are designed for High VG Eliquids. If your eliquid contains less than 60% VG you will have leaking problems, please purchase accordingly.
2- You must prime your coil prior to use to ensure you do not burn the cotton in the coil.
3- Always use batteries in pairs – same brand, mAh, and amp limit
4- This is an advanced Item. Please use at your own risk and always use proper precautions and handling. Please note that there is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance.
5- We will not be held responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
6- Please note that we do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium ion cells. Lithium ion batteries must be balance charged using a good quality external battery charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting. Micro and mini USB ports are notoriously fragile and as such we do not offer a warranty on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.