Introducing the Joyetech Cuboid 150 -200W, an incredibly heavy duty, awesome looking dual 18650 battery TC mod!
Employing a 96-inch OLED screen with a dual-battery bar display, the Joyetech Cuboid makes it entirely practical and super easy to view your screen preferences.
The Joyetech Cuboid applies a Variable Temperature Control system (VTC) which enables you to adjust TCR values for different materials, thus further improving the accuracy of temperature control and bringing you amazing flavour from your coils. There are three options (M1, M2, M3) for you to customize the TCR in relation to the material.Upgradeable firmware enables you to upgrade to 200W!
Vape Like a Boss with the Joyetech Cuboid 150Wt Mod!!!!
- Thread: 510 Stainless Steel
- Battery: Requires (2) 18650 High Amp Batteries (sold separately)
- Size: 91.5mm (L), 42mm (W) x 28.(D)
- Output Wattage: 1-150W
- Temperature Range: 100 – 315℃/ 200 – 600℉
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.5ohm for Variable Wattage Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for Variable Temperature Mode
- Temperature Control: Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel 316 and TCR Mode
- 0.96-inch OLED Screen
- Dual Battery Display Bar
- New Slip-Open Battery Cover for Simple Battery Changes
- Micro USB Port for Firmware Updates and Charging
- Reverse Battery Polarity Protection
- Upgradable Firmware
This Kit Comes With:
- 1 x Joyetech Cuboid MOD
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual & Warranty Card
1- Always use batteries in pairs – same brand, mAh, and amp limit
2- This is an advanced Item. Please use at your own risk and always use proper precautions and handling. Please note that there is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance.
3- We will not be held responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
4- Please note that we do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium ion cells. Lithium ion batteries must be balance charged using a good quality external battery charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting. Micro and mini USB ports are notoriously fragile and as such we do not offer a warranty on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.
You may also like…
Sale! Out of stock