Innokin Z Replacement Coils (Zenith)
- 1.6ohm (cooler vape): 10-14W
- 0.48 Ohm Mesh Coil (cooler vape): 13 Watts - 16 Watts
- 0.8ohm (warmer vape): 15-18W
- 0.5ohm Mesh (warmer vape): 15-19W
- 1.0ohm coil (warmer vape): 20~25W
- 0.3 Ohm Coil: (warm vape): 30- 40 W
The Innokin Z Replacement Coil
( also known as the Zenith Replacement Coil) is designed for Zenith D22 3ml & 4ml MTL tank, now also compatible with the Zlide MTL tank. These coils are long lasting and deliver great flavour. You can choose one according to your needs. You can replace coils without emptying tank.
The Innokin Zenith Z Replacement Coils allow you to get the most vaping pleasure out of your Innokin Zenith MTL Tank and are also compatible with the Zlide Tanks. Each coil features large wicking ports which prevent your coils from burning out prematurely or delivering an unpleasant taste. The 1.6ohm MTL Coil can handle 10W to 14W and the .8ohm MTL Coil can handle 14W to 18W if you desire a warmer vape. The Zenith Plexus Z Replacement Coils are exceptionally durable and reliable thanks to high-quality materials such as stainless-steel and organic cotton. Mesh material increases the surface area, providing a more consistent vaping experience. These coils will last for an extremely long time thanks to the high standards for which Innokin is known.
Compatible With the Following:
- Kits: Kroma-A, Coolfire Mini, Coolfire Z50, Z-Biip, Zlide Tube, Kroma-R, Adept
- Tanks: Zlide (4 & 2ml), Zenith, Zenith Pro, Zenith D22
- 1.6ohm: cooler vape at 10-14W
- 0.48 Ohm Plex3D Mesh Coil: 13 Watts – 16 Watts (Wood Pulp and Organic Cotton)
- 0.8ohm: warmer vape at 15-18W
- 0.5ohm Mesh: warm vape at 15-19W (Wood Pulp and Organic Cotton)
- 1.0ohm coil: warm vape at 20~25W
- 0.3 Ohm Coil: warm vape at 30- 40 W
- 5 x Innokin Coils
1- You must prime your coil prior to use to ensure you do not burn the cotton in the coil. This means the cotton around the coil must be fully saturated before vaping.
2- Place a few drops of e-liquid directly into the cotton wicks around the coil. Fill the tank and stand it upright for at least 10 minutes (longer in cooler temperatures). A quicker way to prime it is to draw through the tank without firing, a few times.
As atomiser coils are a consumable item they do not carry a warranty.