Innokin Kroma R 80W Mod Only
- Compact, stylish and sleek design
- Crafted with premium zinc alloy construction quality materials.
- Egonomic design and textured grip
- Powerful little device that fits perfectly and discretely into your hand.
- The large fire button & bright OLED screen, is easy to use and operate.
The Innokin Kroma R 80W Mod features a compact, stylish and sleek design, crafted with premium zinc alloy construction quality materials. With its ergonomic design and textured grip, this powerful little device fits perfectly and discretely into your hand. The large fire button is integrated into the bright OLED screen, and is easy to use and operate. All the important information is clearly presented on the OLED screen, displaying the battery charge, working wattage/voltage, coil resistance, puff count, voltage output and wattage lock.
The Kroma R adopts the newest chipset allows the ultra-fast firing speed low to 0.003 and max output up to 80W, you can choose the various working modes to meet the different vaping demands, if you are the advanced user you will love the custom curve mode and bypass mode, which emulates the output of a mechanical mod. The Kroma-R is powered by a single removable high amp 18650 battery (sold separately) and features 2A MicroUSB quick charge as well as integrated safety protections.
Features and Specs:
- Size: 131 * 26 * 40mm
- External battery: Single 18650 (Sold Separately)
- Work Modes: VW, VV, Boost(Soft / Normal / Hard), Bypass, Curve Modes
- Wattage range: 6.0W-80W
- Voltage range: 1.0V-7.5V
- Instant Firing Speed: 0.003s
- Cut off time: 3s-18s
- Max. output current: 30A
- Resistance range: 0.05ohm-3.5ohm
- Premium Zinc Alloy Construction
- Thread type: 510
- Charging port: Mirco USB
- Charging current: 5V/2A
- Ergonomic Design with Textured Grip
- Bright OLED Display Screen
- Spring Loaded Bottom Battery Door Cover
- Front Micro USB Charging Port
This Kit Comes With:
- 1x Innokin Kroma-R Mod
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
1- This is an advanced Item. Please use at your own risk and always use proper precautions and handling. Please note that there is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance.
2- We will not be held responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
3- Please note that we do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium ion cells. Lithium ion batteries must be balance charged using a good quality external battery charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting. Micro and mini USB ports are notoriously fragile and as such we do not offer a warranty on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.