The iJoy 20700 3000mAh 40A Battery offers incredible value and power for your favourite device with competitive amperage output and capacity ratio.
Made for demanding applications, the IJoy 20700 battery offers a solid 3000mAh of capacity, all in a size that is only slightly larger than a standard 18650.
Find an appropriate Battery charger for this battery here.
- Brand: IJoy
- Model: 20700
- Size: 20700
- Approximate Dimensions: 20.4mm (Diameter) x 70.1mm (Length)
- Weight: 58g nominal
- Type: Li-Ni (High Drain)
- Manufacturer’s Rating: 40A (see above note for more on whether this rating is accurate)
- Typical Capacity: 3030mAh
- Min Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Minimum Cut-off Voltage: 2.5V
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Black and Gold
- Rated Capacity: 3000mAh
- Origin: China
- Temperature range: -20 to +60 Degrees C Discharge, 0 to 45 degrees C Charge
- Monthly Self-discharge rate: Less or equal 0.5%
- Please note, this price is for 1 battery only.
1x Ijoy 26650 Authentic Battery
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Do not over-discharge or over-charge your battery.
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage of 3.6V) as soon as possible. Batteries that are fully drained and left in a discharged state for a long time could result in irreversible damage.
- Do not short circuit to prevent massive release of current.
- Do not dispose in fire.
- Do not leave unattended inside a vehicle.
- Do not store or carry your batteries in your pocket, purse or anywhere they can make contact with other metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- Always use a protective case for storage and transport.
- Always charge on a fire proof surface and don’t leave unattended while charging.
- Do not modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- Do not use if PVC wrapper or terminal insulator is damaged or torn
- Do not if battery is damaged in any way or exhibiting unusual behavior.
- Do not use force to install or install in reverse/backwards
- Do not expose to liquids or high temperatures
- Do not solder
- Only use within manufacturer specification
- Only use with proper protection circuitry
- KEEP AWAY from pets and children
- Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
- Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries.
- Batteries may explode, burn or cause a fire if misused or mishandled.
- STOP immediately if while charging/storing/using the battery it emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any way
Warning: Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK. Australian Vaping Supplies will not be held responsible for any damage or injury sustained from usage of this battery type. It is your responsibility to determine that your charger or device is functioning properly