Geekvape IM & Super Mesh Replacement Coils
- IM 0.4ohm
- Recommended: 40 - 60W
- Mesh X1 0.2ohm
- Recommended: 60 - 70W
- Mesh X2 0.3ohm
- Recommended: 30 - 40W
- Mesh X2 New 0.4ohm
- Recommended 50 - 60W
Geekvape IM & Super Mesh Coils
The Geekvape IM coils are the original coils for the Cerberus, Aero Mesh and Shield Tanks.
The GeekVape Super Mesh Coils are the newest coils for a selective range of tanks in Geek Vape’s incredible line-up, such as the Cerberus Tank, Aero Mesh, & Shield Tanks. The integrated mesh heating element of these coils have a large heating surface area that supports effective burning of the e-liquids creating dense full clouds that will satisfy those attempting max flavour or cloud production. Geek Vape Super Mesh Coils are the most sought after in the market due to their incredible longevity as compared to the ordinary coils.
NOTE: Geekvape has recently updated their recommended wattage for the SuperMesh coils. They’re exactly the same as before with simpler info.
Features and Specs:
- Fabricated out of top-grade Kanthal Coils
- Incredible stainless steel structure
- Larger heating surface area for even burning
- Enhanced taste and vapour
- Lasts longer than ordinary coils
- 100% Organic Cotton
– Non Mesh
– 0.4 ohm
– Recommended: 40 – 60W
– Kanthal Single Mesh Coil
– Recommended: 60 – 70W
-Kanthal Single Mesh
-Recommended 30 – 45W
Mesh X2 New
– Kanthal Single Mesh Coil
– Recommended: 50 – 60W
These coils are compatible with the following tanks:
- Geekvape Cerberus, Aero Subohm Tank, Shield Tank, Geekvape Illusion Mini
- Geekvape Aegis Legend Kit (not the Alpha tank version)
- Geekvape Aegis Solo Kit with Cerberus Tank
- Coil Art Mage Subohm Tank
- Eleaf Ello, Ello Mini, Ello Vate and Ello Duro Tanks
- iJoy Exo S and Exo X Tanks
- Joyetech ProCore Aries Tank
- Squid Industries Peacemaker Tank
- Sigelei Slydr M and Kaos Subohm Tank
- Smok Baby Beast, Big Baby Beast and Baby Prince Tanks
- Teslacigs H8 Mini Tank
- Vapefly Fantasy Mini Tank
- Vaporesso NRG, NRG SE, NRG PE, NRG Mini and Cascade (with the adaptor) Tanks
- Vaportech Ark, Morpheus SF and Flip SF Tanks
- Vaptio Frogman Tank
- Wotofo Flow and Flow Pro Tank
- Dovpo DJ Tank
- 5 x Geekvape Super Mesh Coils OR IM1 Coils
1- These Coils are designed for High VG Eliquids. If your eliquid contains less than 60% VG you will have leaking problems, please purchase accordingly.
2- You must prime your coil prior to use to ensure you do not burn the cotton in the coil. This means the cotton around the coil must be fully saturated before vaping.
3- Place a few drops of e-liquid directly into the cotton wicks around the coil. Fill the tank and stand it upright for at least 10 minutes (longer in cooler temperatures). A quicker way to prime it is to draw through the tank without firing, a few times.
As atomiser coils are a consumable item they do not carry a warranty.