Geekvape Peerless RDA Tank Black
Availability: In stock
The Geekvape Peerless RDA is a stylish new rebuildable dripping atomiser from Geekvape, who previously made the awesome Griffin 25 RTA and Tsunami RDA.
The Peerless RDA is 24mm in diameter and features an original build deck design that is made to fit large coil configurations with two additional post holes closer together to support smaller coil configurations. The posts are elevated to create an open juice well to ensure your E-Juice is being wicked evenly to both coils. In addition, the Peerless RDA comes with a squonk pin for Squonk MOD compatibility.
Airflow is adjustable via the top cap and travels through nine airflow holes on each side of the RDA, giving great flavour to go along with excellent vapour production. Airflow can be shut off on either side for single coil builds.
The package comes with two drip tips, including the pre-fitted gold mouthpiece and a wide bore drip tip adapter. It also comes with an optional squonk pin for squonker devices.
Features and Specs:
- Diameter: 24mm
- Height: 32mm
- 510 Threaded
- Unique Build Deck: Designed to support both Standard and Complex Coil Builds
- Additional Post Hole to Support a Wide Variety of Coil Builds
- Designed for both Single and Dual Coil Builds
- Special Split Bridge Post Design
- Nine Hole Adjustable Side Airflow System
This Kit Comes With:
- 1 x GeekVape Peerless RDA
- 1 x Spare Wide Bore Top Cap
- Includes Extra Top Cap for Wide Bore Drip Tips
- Includes Bottom Feeding Squonker Pin for Squonker Style Mods
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
AustralianVaping Supplies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
You may also like…
Vaperz Cloud Asgard 30mm RDA – Stainless Steel Cap