Geekvape B-coil Replacement Coils
- B0.2 Mesh 0.2ohm: 50 - 58W
- B0.3 Mesh 0.3ohm: 30 - 38W
- B0.4 Mesh 0.4ohm: 25 - 35W
- B0.6 Mesh 0.6ohm: 15 - 25W
- B1.2 Mesh 1.2ohm: 10 - 14W
The GeekVape B-coil Replacement Coils
The Geekvape Aegis Boost Replacement Coils are available in five different variations to suit every vaper- 0.2ohm, 0.3ohm, 0.4ohm, 0.6ohm and 1.2ohm for your selection. These coils used across numerous tanks and kits in the Geekvape lineup. These coils along with all Geekvape coils are known for their flavour and performance.
- B0.2 Mesh 0.2ohm: 50 – 58W
- B0.3 Mesh 0.3ohm: 30 – 38W
- B0.4 Mesh 0.4ohm: 25 – 35W
- B0.6 Mesh 0.6ohm: 15 – 25W
- B1.2 Mesh 1.2ohm: 10 – 14W
Geekvape B-Coil Replacement Coils are compatible with the following devices and atomisers:
- Geekvape Aegis Boost and Aegis Boost Plus Pod Mod Kits
- Geekvape Aegis Hero Pod Mod Kit
- Geekvape Aegis Mini 2 M100 Kit w/ Z Nano 2 Tank
- Geekvape Mero AIO Starter Kit + Mero AIO Subohm Tank
- Geekvape Z Nano and Z Nano 2 Subohm Tank
What’s in the box:
- 5 x Geekvape Aegis Boost Replacement Coils
1- These Coils are designed for High VG Eliquids. If your eliquid contains less than 60% VG you will have leaking problems, please purchase accordingly.
2- You must prime your coil prior to use to ensure you do not burn the cotton in the coil. This means the cotton around the coil must be fully saturated before vaping.
3- Place a few drops of e-liquid directly into the cotton wicks around the coil. Fill the tank and stand it upright for at least 10 minutes (longer in cooler temperatures). A quicker way to prime it is to draw through the tank without firing, a few times.
As atomiser coils are a consumable item they do not carry a warranty.