Introducing the Geekvape 24mm Avocado Tank. One of the most popular rebuildable tanks in its class – the Geekvape Avocado has been enlarged in its overall size! The Avocado 24 RDTA Tank features the familiar velocity style deck, massive quad wicking ports and adjustable airflow you knew and loved in the 22mm version, but now in a larger 24mm size!
Four massive wick ports lead into the 5mL tank with rapid and efficient wicking to reduce dry hits. Dual adjustable airflow is available on the tank to cool down coils properly and maximize vapour production. The 24mm Avocado puts out great flavour with increased vapour production! The Geekvape 24mm Avocado tank shares many similarities its 22mm version, and with these similarities it is one of the most efficient and powerful rebuildable tanks in the market!
Features and Specs:
- 5ml capacity with 24mm diameter
- Easy to build with genesis structure and big velocity style deck
- Perfect flavor experience
- Available for single or dual coil
- Easy to fill
- Drip tip replaceable
- PEEK insulator
- Height of tank: 33mm
- Drip tip height: 10mm
- Diameter: 24mm
- Capacity of tank: 5.0ml
- Color: Silver, Black,Blue, Gold, Copper
This Kit Comes With:
- 1 x GeekVape Avocado 24 RDTA
- 1 x Replacement Glass
- 1 x Bag of Spare Parts
- 1 x Hex Screwdriver
- 1 x Ceramic Block
- 1 x Wide Bore Drip Tip
- 1 x 510 Drip Tip
- 1 x 510 Drip Tip Adapter
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
AustralianVaping Supplies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
You may also like…
Sale! Out of stock