Geekvape Ammit RTA Dual Coil version has been upgraded with the new 20mm build deck to support a dual coil option and is easier to build on. The innovative four-path airflow system which combines bottom and side flow will surely make this RTA an unmatchable cloud beast and flavour machine.
With the Geekvape Ammit, you have the choice of 2 juice capacity tanks, a 3ml or a 6ml. To use a 6ml glasstube, you only need to put on the expansion adapter which comes in the package. The major innovation with the Ammit RTA Dual Coil is the 20mm plate to assembly strong mono and dual coils. The plate is post less which means no fixation poles, the coils screw into the base of the plate. A reduction chamber is supplied for the mono-coil and does not lose the rendering of flavours. If you are looking for a flavour chasing tank, Geekvape Ammit Dual is a great choice!
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 2-1/16″ x 15/16″ (With 3.0ml Glass)
- 25mm Diameter
- 510 Threaded
- 3.0ml e-Liquid Capacity (6.0ml with Expansion Glass)
- Top Fill Design
- Designed for Both Single Coil and Dual Coil Builds
- Larger and Easier to Build on 20mm Postless Build Deck
- Four Path Airflow System – Direct to Coil
- Dual Precision Adjustable Airflow Slots
- Glass Tank
- Wide Bore Drip Tip
- Includes Single Coil Adapter
- Includes Expansion Glass which allows for a Maximum 6.0ml e-Liquid Capacity
- Includes 510 Drip Tip Adapter
This Kit Comes With:
- 1 x GeekVape Ammit RTA – Dual Coil Version
- 1 x Replacement 3ml Glass
- 1 x Replacement 6ml Expansion Glass
- 1 x 510 Drip Tip Adapter
- 1 x Single Coil Adapter
- 1 x Set of Spare Parts
- 1 x Screwdriver
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
Australian Vaping Supplies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
You may also like…
Sale! Out of stock