Geekvape Aegis X 200W Kit W/ Z Sub Ohm Tank
- 200W Aegis Box Mod
- 5.5ml Capacity Z Tank
- Dust, Shock- & IP67 Waterproof
- HUGE 2.4 Inch Colour Screen
- Power and Clouds!
The Geekvape Aegis X 200W Kit With Z Subohm Tank
is an updated version of the much loved and legendary Geekvape Legend
Still retaining the signature toughness of dust-, shock- and IP67 waterproofing but in a brand new shell! The X is capable of 200w on dual 18650 batteries (not included).
The Aegis X’s new design does away with the smaller screen up top, opting for a HUGE 2.4 inch screen on the side of the mod instead! It’s not a touchscreen to keep with the tough theme, but designed in a way you can easily adjust your power with one hand wrapped around the device. The screen is also in full colour, and customisable to change those colours, depending on what makes you happiest.
The new AS 2.0 chip has been further optimised for super speedy ramp up with minimal delay in firing, and near perfect efficiency to ensure all day usage. In a fantastic move, the Aegis X has moved the top 510 connector to the centre of the device, for tons of compatibility with attomisers up to 30mm!
The 510 is also billed as unibody, built into the frame of the mod to ensure it’s just as tough as the rest of the device. GV have also added some pre-heating modes to give you exactly what you want out of each vape, quick hot ramp up in ‘powerful’ or a smooth cooler curve in ‘soft’, all up to you!
The Geekvape Z Tank
The Geekvape Z tank (or Zeus Tank) features mesh coils, top adjustable airflow and a 5.5 ml e-liquid capacity (with bubble glass). While most modern sub-ohm tanks utilize a bottom set airflow the Zeus has a top mounted airflow which pulls air down coil to achieve enhanced flavour and vapour production from the e-liquid. The Zeus vape tank integrates friction fit mesh coils, making this tank easy to use while achieving great vapour and flavour production.
This system also helps prevent leaking from over-wicking and condensation build up. The Zeus vape tank also uses GeekVape’s ‘Z’ or Zeus Mesh Replacement Coils which feature kanthal mesh coils and organic cotton. Your coils are super simple to change in and out with no threading, and the top fill is an ultra secure threaded system with generous kidney holes. The Z1 and Z2 coils have been regarded as some of the best in the game of late. The mesh coils have a larger heating surface and heats evenly for maximum efficiency. GeekVape offers two atomizer heads to choose from; Mesh Z1 which features a 0.4 ohm mesh coil and is best used at 60 to 70 watts, and the Mesh Z2 which has a 0.2 ohm mesh coil and should be used between 70 and 80 watts. The Zeus Sub-Ohm Tank includes a pre-installed Z2 Single Mesh coil and a Z1 Mesh coil, giving users the ability to test both out for themselves.
Geekvape Aegis X 200W Mod Features and Specs:
- Size: 90 x 31.3 x 56.1mm (without Tank)
- Batteries: 2 x 18650 (not included)
- Input Voltage: 6.2 – 8.4V
- Output Voltage: 0.1 – 12V
- Output Wattage: 5 – 200W
- Resistance Range: 0.05 – 3ohm
- Display: 2.4 inch OLED screen
- Output Modes: Power / VPC / TC / TCR / Bypass
- Temperature Control: Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 316 (SS316), TCR Mode
- Temperature Range: 100 – 315℃ / 200 ~ 600℉
- Powered by New AS 2.0 Chipset
- New Soft, Standard, and Powerful Modes
- Stealth Mode
- Shock Resistant
- Water Resistant – IP67 Rating
- Dust Resistant – IP67 Rating
- 2.4 inch OLED screen for vivid display
- Dual 18650 battery for 5-200W
- Innovative battery balancing charging with battery protection
- Charger specification: 5V/2A*We recommend an external charger for optimal charging*
Zeus Z Tank, Features and Specs:
- Size: 26 x 42.5mm (Not including Drip tip)
- Capacity: 5.5ml with bubble tank (or 3.5ml with straight glass)
- Drip tip type: 810 Drip Tip
- Filling Method: Top Fill
- Leak Proof Design
- Mesh Z1 coil 0.4ohm (60-70W)
- Mesh Z2 coil 0.2ohm (70-80W) (pre-installed)
- Quick slide coil design
- High grade KA1 Mesh coil
- Upgraded fill port design
- Direct top airflow and top-to-bottom airflow
- 810 Wide Bore Drip Tip
- 10mm Wide Bore Drip Tip
- Magnesium Alloy Construction
- 1 x Geekvape Aegis X Mod
- 1 x Zeus Subohm Tank w/ Mesh Z2 0.2ohm Coil + 5.5ml Bubble Glass pre-installed
- 1 x Extra Mesh Z1 Coil 0.4ohm
- 1 x Spare Regular Glass Tube (3.5ml)
- 1 x USB Cable
- Spare Parts: o-rings, seals
- User Manual
1- Always use batteries in pairs – same brand, mAh, and amp limit
2- This is an advanced Item. Please use at your own risk and always use proper precautions and handling. Please note that there is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance.
3- We will not be held responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
4- Please note that we do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium ion cells. Lithium ion batteries must be balance charged using a good quality external battery charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting. Micro and mini USB ports are notoriously fragile and as such we do not offer a warranty on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.
5- These Coils are designed for High VG Eliquids. If your eliquid contains less than 60% VG you will have leaking problems, please purchase accordingly.
6- You must prime your coil prior to use to ensure you do not burn the cotton in the coil. This means the cotton around the coil must be fully saturated before vaping.
7- Place a few drops of e-liquid directly into the cotton wicks around the coil. Fill the tank and stand it upright for at least 10 minutes (longer in cooler temperatures). A quicker way to prime it is to draw through the tank without firing, a few times.
Please Note: The tank in this kit and coils are a classed as consumable items, as such they do not carry a warranty.