Geekvape Aegis Max 100W Kit w/ Z Subohm Tank
- 100 Watt workhorse for a rugged lifestyle
- Level: IP67 waterproof and dustproof
- Military Standard 810G-516.6 Shockproof
- 5 ml Z Sub Ohm Flavour Tank
Geekvape Aegis Max 100W Kit w/Z Subohm Tank
…is the perfect 100 Watt workhorse for anyone with a rugged lifestyle.
The Geekvape Aegis Max 100W Mod Kit consists of one of the toughest and most reliable Mods – the Aegis, on the market, paired with the mighty Zeus Z Subohm Tank. Featuring a 5ml capacity, The Z Tank – the king of flavour, is renowned for a tasty vape, large vape clouds and less leakage due to its top airflow.
The Geekvape Aegis Max Mod features a durable zinc-aluminum alloy shell which is IP67 Shock resistant, Water resistant and Dustproof, making it one hardy Mod ready to tackle almost any situation. Powered by either a single 21700, 20700 or 18650 battery, the Geekvape Aegis Max provides up to 100w of pure power, enough to satisfy Cloud and Flavour Chasers alike. If you vape frequently, we suggest you choose a larger battery like the 20700 or 21700 as it will last you about 30% longer than the 18650 battery.
The face of the device features a seamless OLED screen that blends in beautifully with the entire panel. This .91″ OLED display is shown on a vertical menu with vape stats including resistance, amps, voltage, puff counter, and dual battery life indicator. Located above and below are the oversized firing button and adjustment buttons. On the side of the device is a little silicone tab that can be removed to expose the hidden USB port.
With 5 different Power control options, you can customize your experience endlessly, Variable Wattage allows you to find your ideal level of vapour and flavour production, Temperature Control mode can be used to utilise varying coil types, Variable Power Curve enables you to programme your perfect vape hit and Bypass can be used to experience a harder hitting vape. These modes are provided by the advanced chipset built into the device, which also ensures a fast ramp-up and safety controls including overheating and short protection.
The Geekvape Aegis Mod takes 1 x 18650/ 20700 or 21700 battery to operate, found here.
Zeus Tank Coils found here.
Zeus Glass found here.
We recommend an external charger for optimal charging, found here.
Features and Specs of the Aegis Max Mod:
- Dimension: 93 x 46.3 x 34mm
- Material: Zinc Alloy chassis
- Battery: 1 x 21700 / 18650 (not included)
- 0.96in OLED Screen
- AS-100 Chipset
- Wattage Range: 1 – 100W
- Resistance Range: 0.05 – 3ohm
- Temperature Range: 100 – 315C / 200 – 600F
- Modes: VW, VPC, TC, TCR, Bypass
- Protections: 10s Cutoff, Short Circuit, Overcharge, Over-discharging, Overheat, Over-current, Anti-dry (in the TC mode
- Threading: 510 connection
- Charging Port: Micro USB port
- Support Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Level: IP67 waterproof and dustproof;
- Pass Drop Test Report and IP67 certificate
- Military Standard 810G-516.6 Shockproof
Zeus Sub-ohm Tank:
- Size: 26 * 42.5mm
- Drip tip type: 810
- Juice capacity: 5.0ml
- Filling method: Top fill
- Mesh Z1 coil: 0.4ohm, 60- 70W
- Mesh Z2 coil: 0.2ohm, 70- 80W (Pre-installed)
- Material: 304 stainless steel and Pyrex glass
This Kit Comes With:
- 1pc Aegis Max Mod
- 1pc Z Sub Ohm Tank
- 1pc User manual
- 1pc USB Cable
- 1pc Spare parts pack
- 1pc 18650 battery adapter
- 1pc Battery door assist tool
- 1pc Z Subohm Tank (Pre-installed: G Coil Z Formula (Mesh Coil 0.2ohm, 70-80W, 5ml)
- 1pc Coil tool
- 1pc Spare glass tube (3.5ml)
- 1pc G Coil Z Formula (Mesh) Coil 0.4ohm, 60-70W)
1-These Coils are designed for High VG Eliquids. If your eliquid contains less than 60% VG you will have leaking problems, please purchase accordingly.
2- You must prime your coil prior to use to ensure you do not burn the cotton in the coil.
3- Always use batteries in pairs – same brand, mAh, and amp limit
4- This is an advanced Item. Please use at your own risk and always use proper precautions and handling. Please note that there is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance.
5- We will not be held responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
6- Please note that we do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium ion cells. Lithium ion batteries must be balance charged using a good quality external battery charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting. Micro and mini USB ports are notoriously fragile and as such we do not offer a warranty on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.
Please Note: The tank in this kit and coils are a classed as consumable items, as such they do not carry a warranty.