GeekVape Aegis Legend 200W Mod
- Durable and powerful
- Waterproof, shockproof and dust-proof design.
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries with the new AS chipset
- 200W max output
- Coloured display screen, EASY to use
The Geekvape Aegis Legend 200W Mod is the upgraded dual battery version of the original Geekvape Aegis.
The Aegis Legend is durable and powerful as well as having a waterproof, shockproof and dust-proof design. Powered by dual 18650 batteries with the new AS chipset, the Aegis Legend MOD releases up to 200W max output with coloured display screen and provides a fast, stable & powerful performance.
Moreover, the Aegis Legend uses up to six different materials with high grade silicon, leather and alloy to achieve style and extreme durability. Together with the advanced VW/TC modes, more convenient battery door and USB port for direct charging & firmware update, the GeekVape Aegis Legend 200W MOD is definitely an excellent vaping device! Just get one and enjoy!
Features and Specs:
- Gold Plated 510 Contact Pin
- Advanced AS Chipset
- Size:90.5H x 58.5 x 30.6mm
- Operating Wattage: 5.0 – 200.0W
- Temperature Control: Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 316 (SS316), TCR Mode
- Temperature Control: 100 – 315C / 200 – 600 F
- Resistance Range: 0.05 – 3.00ohm
- Bypass Mode
- Stealth Mode
- Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Zinc and Silicone Construction
- Requires (2) High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- *We recommend an external charger for optimal charging*
- Bottom Battery Door Cover with Lock
- Micro USB Charging Port with Silicone Plug
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
This Kit Comes With:
- 1x Aegis Legend MOD
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Warning Card
1- Always use batteries in pairs – same brand, mAh, and amp limit
2- This is an advanced Item. Please use at your own risk and always use proper precautions and handling. Please note that there is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance.
3- We will not be held responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
4- Please note that we do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium ion cells. Lithium ion batteries must be balance charged using a good quality external battery charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting. Micro and mini USB ports are notoriously fragile and as such we do not offer a warranty on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.