The Geekvape Aegis 100W Mod is the perfect 100 Watt workhorse for anyone with a rugged lifestyle.
The chassis of the Geekvape Aegis 100W is built around the utilization of a single 26650 platform for long-lasting battery life, with an aesthetically balanced curvature for a modernized impression. It features a waterproof, shockproof and dust-proof design using advanced LSR Injection technology that will stand the test of time.Along with basic, user-friendly VW, bypass and TC modes, the Aegis mod’s control chip also delivers some luxurious extras.
1st: you’ll notice the chip’s amazingly quick response – the mod delivers vapour almost instantaneously after the fire button is pressed. The chip set has been designed for instantaneous firing of only 0.015 seconds.
2nd: is the sophisticated custom firing curve feature. This tunes the mod to get optimum performance from rebuildable atomizers or exotic coils.
3rd: are the custom TCR and power adjustment features that support the temperature control functions.
The Aegis mod is designed to run on a single 26650 battery (not supplied). If you prefer to use a standard 18650 vape battery, Geekvape include a battery adapter sleeve in the box. The battery is bottom-loaded, open and closed by a threaded battery cap for secure attachment, optimal safety, and eliminates battery rattle.
Due to the watertight design of the casing, the Aegis box mod doesn’t have a battery charging facility. The USB port is safely covered on the top of the device, secured by two torx screw and meant to only be used for firmware updates. Please consider that you’ll need a battery charger to charge the battery for this device if you don’t already have one. Also make sure you purchase one that can fit the 26650 sized battery.
A rocker-inspired firing button in a trigger-style structure provides user-friendly operation, with an intuitive OLED display screen for organized informational readouts. The Geekvape 100W Box Mod is a sensational device crafted with modern chassis designs and comprehensive output functionalities. The Geek Vape Aegis 100W TC Box Mod reigns as one of the best single 18650/26650 output device in the market.
Features and Specs:
- Size: 88mm by 46.8mm by 37.8mm
- Supports both 18650 and 26650 battery cells (NOT INCLUDED)
- MAX firing duration: 10s
- MAX voltage duration: 9V±0.1V
- Vaping Modes: Power/TC-NI/TC-TI/TC-TCR/
- Material: Aluminum + Zinc alloy + silicone
- Battery: 1x 26650/18650 cell (not included)
- Temperature Range: 100-300℃/200-600℉
- Max Wattage Output: 100W
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Support Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance Adjustments (TCR)
- VPC Mode – Power Curve Adjustments
- Level: IP67 waterproof and dustproof;
- Delicate appearance with ergonomical design
- Pass Drop Test Report and IP67 certificate
- Real rated power and instantaneous firing – 0.015 seconds
- Military Standard 810G-516.6 Shockproof
- Intuitive 0.91 Inch OLED Display
- Durable Aluminum & Zinc Alloy Construction
- LSR Injection Molding Technology – High-Resistant
- Rocker-Style Firing Button
- Threaded Battery Cap – Bottom-Loaded
- Hidden MicroUSB Port – Torx Screw Secured
- Firmware Upgrade ONLY
- 510 Connection
- Fits atomizers of 30mm diameter perfectly
This Kit Comes With:
- 1 x Aegis MOD
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x 18650 battery adapter
- 1 x Silicone film and spare screws
1- Always use batteries in pairs – same brand, mAh, and amp limit
2- This is an advanced Item. Please use at your own risk and always use proper precautions and handling. Please note that there is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance.
3- We will not be held responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
4- Please note that we do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium ion cells. Lithium ion batteries must be balance charged using a good quality external battery charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting. Micro and mini USB ports are notoriously fragile and as such we do not offer a warranty on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.
You may also like…
Sale! Out of stock