GATA RTA | QP Design
- 24mm RTA
- Postless Deck
- Single Coil Builds
- MTL or RDTL
- 4ml Capacity
Gata RTA by QP Design
The Gata RTA by QP Design is the king when it comes to customization. This innovative RTA lets you customize between either MTL (Mouth to Lung) or DL (Direct Lung) Vaping. So if f you’re new to the rebuilable game this is a great place to start!
The RTA is 24mm in diameter and holds up to 4mL of juice. The build deck features a postless design that offers a single coil build, that is compatible with both large and small coils. It also has the easily interchangeable airflow and drip tips. Talk about versatile!
With what’s included in the kit, straight up you can choose to either run it as a mouth to lung rta or a direct lung rta and there are a few different options when it comes to the tank and the airflow.
You’ve got the option of a 4ml glass tank that comes with a half-twist easy off top fill cap or a 2ml clear plastic bell cap sort of tank that’s bottom fill. With either tank you also have the option of using the mtl airflow control ring – which has three progressively bigger holes from 0.5mm, 1mm to 1.5mm, or the DL airflow ring with cyclops style slot which is designed towards direct lung vaping.
The glass tank comes with a wide bore 510 drip tip installed whereas the plastic tank comes with a much narrower tapered mtl style 510 tip. On top of the tank and airflow control ring options you also have the choice of using the included 1.5mm airflow reducers which get plugged directly into the airflow hole on the deck. Fair warning the insert is made of ultem but you are still advised to remove it while building or dry firing to avoid melting it.
With the Gata RTA you can have the best of both worlds.
**Wick and wire are found here.
Features and Specs:
- 24mm Diameter
- Single coil
- Two airflow rings
- MTL Airflow Ring 3 air holes (Hole size 0.5 /1.0 /1.5 mm)
- DLH Airflow ring
- Ultem MTL insert (Hole size 1.5mm) (When building remove the insert or don’t pre heat the coils to much as you can melt or damage the insert its better to pulse the coils and keep eye on it.)
- Postless deck
- Half turn top cap
- Bottom airflow
This Kit Comes With:
- 510 drip tip MTL (Black)
- 510 drip tip DLH (Black)
- Clear v2 2ml PMMA tank (Not to use with Acidic or Menthol Juices could get damaged)
- Glass 4ml tank
- Side installed screws
- Vape band with logo
- Flat head screws
- Hex grub screws
- Black O-Rings
- Accessory bag
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
AustralianVaping Supplies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.