FreeMax introduces their Mesh Pro 2ml Sub-Ohm Tank, a 25mm diameter, push to open top fill system, that utilizes the world first double and triple mesh coil heads.
Featuring a sleek metalic finish that looks amazing on any device, The Mesh Pro’s appearance is just as phenomenal as its performance!
Its mesh coils are made up of flat metal sheets. This unique design increases the heating surface area, creating more even heat distribution. This in turn leads to amazing flavour and phenomenally thick, cloudy vapour without even trying. The mesh coils provide flavour as good as an RDA without all the hassle!! This tank supports higher wattage output even up to 80-110 watts with much larger clouds, without compromising on the flavour, which makes this tank a vapour and flavour monster!
The Mesh Pro’s large airflow slots and wide bore drip tip, also work to produce smooth better-tasting vapour and giant clouds. This exceptional tank is easily filled by pushing the top of the tank and exposing the fill port and can accommodate 2ml of E-Liquid. With its unique construction and the use of mesh coils, the FreeMax Mesh Pro 2ml Sub-Ohm Tank offers a stylistic design and unparalleled flavour which we havent seen from any other prebuilt coil tank.
The new Mesh Pro Coil System if fully compatible with the FireLuke Tank and FireLuke Pro Tank.
Find Coils for this tank here.
Features and Specs:
- 25mm Diameter
- Max E Liquid Capacity: 2mL
- Material: Stainless Steel Construction with Resin
- Working Wattage: 40-110W
- Mesh Pro Coil System
– Kanthal Single Mesh 0.15ohm Coil – 40-70W
– Kanthal Double Mesh 0.2ohm Coil – 60-90W
– Kanthal Triple Mesh 0.15ohm Coil – 80-110W
– SS316L Single Mesh 0.12 Coil – 400°F – 550°F
- Convenient Push-Slide Top Fill Design
- Dual Bottom Adjustable Airflow Control
- 8mm Widebore 810 Drip Tip
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
This Kit Comes With:
- 1 x Mesh Pro 2ml Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 x Kanthal Single Mesh 0.15ohm Coil
- 1 x Kanthal Double Mesh 0.2ohm Coil
- 1 x Replacement Pyrex Glass
- Set of Replacement O-Rings
- User Manual
1- These Coils are designed for High VG Eliquids. If your eliquid contains less than 60% VG you will have leaking problems, please purchase accordingly.
2- You must prime your coil prior to use to ensure you do not burn the cotton in the coil. This means the cotton around the coil must be fully saturated before vaping.
3- Place a few drops of e-liquid directly into the cotton wicks around the coil. Fill the tank and stand it upright for at least 10 minutes (longer in cooler temperatures). A quicker way to prime it is to draw through the tank without firing, a few times.
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty.