Freemax Maxus 200W Mod W /M Pro 2 Tank
- New Upgraded Metal Edition
- Works with either 1 or 2 18650 batteries
- Amazing Flavours, Massive Clouds & Coil Longevity
- MeshPro 2 Tank is ISO 8317 Child Resistant Certified
Freemax Maxus 200W Mod W /M Pro 2 Subohm Tank
I mean seriously, check….it….out!!!
The Freemax Maxus 200W Kit consists of the M Pro 2 Tank Metal Edition and Maxus 200W dual battery box mod. M Pro 2 Tank Metal Edition is the upgraded version of M Pro 2 Tank Resin Edition, which is widely recognized all over the world for refreshing flavours, massive clouds and coil longevity. It is designed with Child Resistant Top Fill Design and CRC qualified.
Outfitted with the FM Chip-Maxus 1.0 Chipset, the MAXUS Kit can deliver an instantaneous firing speed of 15ms. Operating off a single OR dual battery (not included) configuration, the FreeMaX Maxus 200 will have a wattage output range of 5- 80w with a single battery or 5-200W with the Dual battery configuration. In addition, the batteries can be installed in any direction thanks to the SmartLoad Technology, making this a great starter kit for beginners. With the ability to access more advanced firing modes, the MAXUS Starter Kit also pairs neatly with nickel, titanium, and stainless steel wires for advanced firing modes for seasoned vapers.
Paired with the Freemax Mesh Pro 2 Sub-Ohm Tank , the Maxus delivers delicious vapour with the new 904L Mesh Coils that heat eJuice rapidly and evenly thanks to the mesh coil heating element. The M Pro 2 Tank Metal Edition is armed with FM COILTECH4.0 – the latest generation of mesh coil technology. Military grade SS904L mesh and Tea Fiber Cotton formula (95% Tea Fiber Cotton plus 5% Organic Cotton ) provide you with and unrivaled vaping experience in a subohm tank.
The Metal Edition Top Fill Design has improved over the Resin Tank. It is designed with Child Resistant Top Fill and ISO 8317 Child Resistant Certified. All you have to do is simply lift and slide the top cap and then fill the tank super easy and convenient.
**Compatible with the original Mesh pro coils or the new Mesh pro 904L coils.
The Freemax Maxus 200W Mod takes 2 x 18650 batteries to operate, found here.
We recommend an external charger for optimal charging, found here.
Replacement Coils for the M Pro 2 Tank found here.
Replacement Glass for the M Pro 2Tank found here.
Features and Specs:
- FM CHIP-MAXUS 1.0 Chipset
- Dimensions – 150mm by 52.5mm by 29mm
- Single or Dual High Amp 18650 Battery – Not Included
- SmartLoad Technology – No Polarity, Load At Will
- Wattage Output Range – Single Battery: 5-80W
- Wattage Output Range – Dual Battery: 5-200W
- Output Voltage Range: 0.7-8.4V
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.0ohm
- Temperature Range: 100-315°C / 200-600°F
- 15ms Firing Speed
- Power Mode, VPC Mode, BYPASS Mode, TC Mode, TCR Mode
- Titanium, Nickel, Stainless Steel Wire Compatibility
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Single Firing Button
- OLED Display Screen
- Magnetic Battery Door
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Low Resistance Range
- 10s Timeout Protection
- Open Circuit Protection
- High-Temp Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Automatic Coil Test
- Same/New Coil Selection
- Type-C USB Port
- Threaded 510 Connection
M Pro 2 Sub-ohm Tank:
- 27mm Diameter
- 5mL Bubble Glass Capacity
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Superior 304 Stainless Steel Tank Construction
- Sliding Top Fill System – Single Fill Port
- FreeMaX Maxus Pro Coil Series
– 0.15ohm 904L M1 Mesh Coils – rated for 40-70W
– 0.2ohm 904L M2 Mesh Coils – rated for 60-90W
- FM CoilTech 4.0
- Tea Fiber Cotton Wicking Material
- Threaded Coil Installation
- Dual Slotted Bottom Airflow Control Ring
- 810 Widebore Drip Tip
- Threaded 510 Connection
This Kit Comes With:
- x Freemax Maxus 200 Mod
- 1 x Freemax M Pro 2 Subohm Tank w/ 904L M2 Mesh 0.2ohm Coil pre-installed
- 1 x Spare 904L M1 Mesh 0.15ohm Coil
- 1 x Spare Glass (5ml)
- 1 x Type-C USB Cable
- Spare O-rings
- Warning Card, Warranty Card, User Manual
Please Note: The tank in this kit and coils are a classed as consumable items, and they do not carry a warranty.
1- Always use batteries in pairs – same brand, mAh, and amp limit
2- This is an advanced Item. Please use at your own risk and always use proper precautions and handling. Please note that there is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance.
3- We will not be held responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
4- Please note that we do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium ion cells. Lithium ion batteries must be balance charged using a good quality external battery charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting. Micro and mini USB ports are notoriously fragile and as such we do not offer a warranty on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.
5- These Coils are designed for High VG Eliquids. If your eliquid contains less than 60% VG you will have leaking problems, please purchase accordingly.
6- You must prime your coil prior to use to ensure you do not burn the cotton in the coil. This means the cotton around the coil must be fully saturated before vaping.
7- Place a few drops of e-liquid directly into the cotton wicks around the coil. Fill the tank and stand it upright for at least 10 minutes (longer in cooler temperatures). A quicker way to prime it is to draw through the tank without firing, a few times.