Fatality M25 Remastered RTA | QP Design
- 25mm RTA
- 5.5ml Capacity
- 4 post Design
- Single or Dual Coil Builds
Fatality M25 Remastered RTA by QP Design
qp Design took all the changes they did to the Fatality M30 and applied them to the new Fatality M25 Remastered.
The Fatality M25 Remastered RTA features a smaller 25mm build, while retaining the core design and quality of the original. The added benefit is a warmer and denser vape. The RTA features a 5.5mL capacity with a smaller 4mL straight glass alternative. Refilling liquid is easy as ever with a simple clip top cap.
A unique feature the M25 offers are the two individually controlled airflow rings for the perfect inhale. The top ring controls the side angled airflow, while the bottom controls the center airflow. The build deck features a spacious, easy to build, four terminal postless deck design.
The QP Fatality M25 Remastered is made for beautiful assemblies whether in single or double coil formation.
Grab it while you can as supply is always limited with high end vape gear like this!
Features and Specs:
- 25mm Diameter
- Two Slide in metal airflow inserts
- Airflow stopper (No free spinning)
- Grooved juice channels on chimney to help wicking
- Juice flow control (Close when filling up)
- Clip top cap
- Side terminal postless deck
- Multi coil configuration
- Adjustable quad airflow
- Unique airflow Adjustment
– Top airflow ring controls side angled airflow
– Bottom airflow ring controls center airflow
This Kit Comes With:
- Clear 810 Drip Tip
- 2ml insert for TPA
- 4ml Glass tank
- 5.5ml Glass tank
- Accessory bag
- Flat head screws
- Black O-rings
- Serial number/Authentication Card
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
AustralianVaping Supplies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.