DOVPO ODIN 200W Mod
- Harnesses the power of dual 21700 batteries!
- Better Battery Life
- Constructed out of tough aluminum and zinc alloy material
- Collaboration between Dovpo, Vaperz Clouds & The Vaping Bogan
- Can pair up with atomizers that have a 30mm diameter
Out of stock
The Dovpo Odin 200W Mod is a collaboration created by Dovpo, Vaperz Cloud and and our own Aussie youtube reviewer, the Vaping Bogan. This game changing regulated device harnesses the power of dual 21700 batteries and the intuitive proprietary dovpo chip to bring you better battery life, an intelligent, fuss free interface and up to 200w of awesome power right at your fingertips!
Dovpo’s Odin 200W Mod is primarily constructed out of tough aluminum and zinc alloy material. With its overall construction, it makes it quite lighter even with two larger 21700s installed. Also, it does have a great form factor, just like the original, Dovpo Odin DNA250C version, making it quite comfortable to hold. A unique feature is definitely the 6 air vents on the side, allowing for your batteries to cool off. This is ideal when vaping at higher wattages.
The Odin 200 Mod has multiple user modes such as Power, Voltage, TC and TCR. Also, you’ll find temperature control for Ni, Ti and SS wires alongside different output modes. On the front of the Odin 200, there is a large OLED display screen, giving a clear visual of important info such as battery level and ohm resistance.
Featuring a wider body, it can pair up with atomizers that have a 30mm diameter. This makes it a perfect match for those large dual coil cloud chasing atomizers. The batteries are secured in the bottom hinged battery bay and adjustments are made with the buttons beneath the screen. A pair of 18650 batteries can also be used with the included battery adaptors.
The Dovpo’s Odin 200W Mod has all the same features of the original Dovpo Odin DNA250C version, but at a much lower price, however, it still packs a punch, with a maximum wattage output of 200w.
Features and Specs:
- Collaboration with Vaperz Cloud and Vaping Bogan
- Dimensions – 90mm by 51.2mm by 42.8mm
- Battery: 2 x 21700 High-drain Battery (not included)/ 2×20700 or 2×18650 (with adaptors)
- Wattage Output Range: 5-200W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.8-12V
- Resistance Range: 0.08-3.5ohm
- Temperature Range: 100°-315°C / 200°-600°F
- Modes: VW, VV, TC (Ni, Ti, SS) and TCR
- Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Wire Compatibility
- Aluminium Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Single Firing Button
- Two Adjustment Buttons – Middle Menu Button
- 0.96″ OLED Display Screen
- Bottom Hinged Battery Door
- Threaded 510 Connection
- USB Type-C Port
- Chipset: Dovpo Chipset
- 1 x ODIN 200 Box Mod
- 2 x 18650 Battery Adapters
- 6 x Pairs of Battery Wraps
- 1 x MicroUSB Type C Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Battery Usage Warning Card
1- This is an advanced Item. Please use at your own risk and always use proper precautions and handling. Please note that there is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance.
2- We will not be held responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
3- Please note that we do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium ion cells. Lithium ion batteries must be balance charged using a good quality external battery charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting. Micro and mini USB ports are notoriously fragile and as such we do not offer a warranty on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.
4 – This product is for advanced users only. There is a risk of damaging your mods, devices, and batteries if it is being used improperly. Please make sure that you have great understanding and have researched this product and how to use it before purchasing.
5 – We strongly recommend testing the coils with a ohm-meter before using them with your mods, devices and batteries. Coils with low resistance are not suitable with all mods, devices and batteries. Please make sure that your mods, devices and batteries can handle low resistance before using them.