BP MODS Pioneer V1.5 RTA Atomizer 3.7ml
- Dual Post, Single Coil Build Deck
- Stainless Steel Version
- 3.7ml Capacity
- Top Fill
BP MODS Pioneer V1.5 RTA Atomizer 3.7ml (with MTL Chimney and 0.8mm Airflow Pin)
The BP MODS Pioneer V1.5 MTL RTA is the new upgraded Pioneer RTA featuring a 3.7mL capacity, conical flavour chamber, and an interchangeable bottom 510 pin airflow system.
Constructed from superior stainless steel, the Pioneer V1.5 RTA can hold up to 3.7mL of eJuice within the PCTG glass. Equipped with a single coil build deck, the Pioneer RTA vents directly below the coil structure with a threaded 510 pin airflow intake that can be changed without removing any coils, eJuice, or cotton.
Covering the dual post build deck is a conical top cap, funneling vapour and flavour directly to the tongue, allowing the Pioneer RTA to extract the best flavour from your favorite e-liquid. The Pioneer RTA PCTG or Ultem Tube also can fit the Pioneer V1.5 RTA Tank
Note: The user of this atomizer must install wick (cotton) and wire (coil) in order to use it.
This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil.
Wick and wire are found here.
- Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 22mm
- Filling: From above
- Airflow: Adjustable
- Tank: RTA
- The famous Pioneer RTA returns stronger than ever
- An extraordinary vaping experience
- Vape in MTL as in DL with a second chimney provided in the pack
- The precise and specific flavours of the Pioneer
- Single-coil deck.
- A proven atomizer
- Impeccable finishes
- 1pc Pioneer RTA V1.5
- 3pc fireplaces
- Drip tip DL
- Contact DL
- Post DL 4.0mm
- Airflow Pins
- Single coil 28Ga + 2+40Ga ni80, RDL
- Single coil 28Ga A1 * 2+40Ga Ni80,RDL
- Single coil 26Ga A1 * 2 +40Ga Ni80,RDL
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
AustralianVaping Supplies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.