The Aspire Triton 2 Coils for your Triton 2 Tank uses the well-designed “Bottom Vertical Coil” (BVC) technology are wicked with pure organic japanese cotton. This ensures a pure taste, a clean safe vape and amazing full bodied flavour.
These coils are also compatible with
0.3 0hm & 0.4 Ohm Surgical Steel:
- 0.3ohm Coil: 316L Stainless Steel Wire (45-55W)
- 0.4ohm Coil: 316L Stainless Steel Wire (25-30W)
- The Black Coded 0.3 & 0.4 ohm 316L coils utilise an extremely non reactive material, with the intent of improving user safety. These coils are intended for direct to lung style vaping.
0.5 ohm Clapton Coil:
- Clapton (40-45W)
- These yellow coded coils completely change the performance of the Triton 2. Utilizing a coil structure that features a kanthal base & wrap with a centre Clapton section. This design increases the surface area & provides a more distinct heating pattern.
The result is improved vapour production and flavour.
1.8 ohm Kanthal Coils:
- Kanthal Wire (10-13W)
- These coils are coded blue, and feature an optimised output of 10 to 13W. They are specifically intended for mouth to lung style vaping with loads of flavour.
Triton Ni200 Nickel Coil:
- 0.15ohm Coil: Ni 200 Temp Control
- These coils allow for the use of temperature controlled output (with compatible devices only), providing users with superior control & vape quality.
SPECS & FEATURES:
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Patented aspire BVC technology
- Wire made in USA
- Excellent cloud vapour production
- Enjoyable taste
- 5 x Triton Coils
1- You must prime your coil prior to use to ensure you do not burn the cotton in the coil. This means the cotton around the coil must be fully saturated before vaping.
2– Place a few drops of e-liquid directly into the cotton wicks around the coil. Fill the tank and stand it upright for at least 10 minutes (longer in cooler temperatures). A quicker way to prime it is to draw through the tank without firing, a few times.
As atomiser coils are a consumable item they do not carry a warranty.