Introducing the Aspire Pegasus 70W Box Mod. A sophisticated Mod for a sophisticated vape! Sculpted to fit in hand comfortably with a convenient replaceable battery compartment, the Aspire Pegasus TC mod, is an ergonomic device that is extremely sleek and classy. It comes with the new cutting-edge technology of temperature control, adjustable wattage from 1 to 70 watts, and the ability to fit atomizers from 0.2ohm to 5.0ohm and Ni 200. It is a perfect match with the Aspire Triton 2 Tank or any other subohm tank for that matter.
Featuring beautiful brushed finishes, the Aspire Pegasus is a sleek and powerful device that is a perfect addition to any vapers collection! This device supports Kanthal, Nickel, and Titanium atomizers.
Features and Specs:
- Thread: 510
- Battery: removable 18650 (not included)
- Size: 91mm (L), 45 mm (D)
- Temperature Range: 100-315°C/200-600°F
- Output Wattage: 1-70W
- Colour: Brushed Slate, Brushed Brass, Brushed Chrome
-0.1-3.0ohm Regular mode
-0.2-3.0ohm Bypass mode
- Pass through technology
- High Resistance/No Atomizer Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Voltage Step Down Protection
- 12 Second Cutoff Protection
- Low Battery Protection
- High Temperature Protection
- Stainless Steel Firing Button
– Voltage is displayed to the hundredths
– Resistance is displayed to the hundredths
– Wattage is displayed in large easy to read numerals
This Kit Comes With:
- The Aspire Pegasus Mod 70Wt (no battery)
- 1 x Aspire Micro USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
1-This is an advanced Item. Please use at your own risk and always use proper precautions and handling. Please note that there is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance.
2- We will not be held responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
3- Please note that we do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium ion cells. Lithium ion batteries must be balance charged using a good quality external battery charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting. Micro and mini USB ports are notoriously fragile and as such we do not offer a warranty on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.