Aspire Nautilus 2S Tank
- Part of the Legendary Nautilus Series
- Top-fill Child Resistant Design
- 2.6ml Capacity
- Mouth To Lung Design
The Aspire Nautilus 2S Tank…
…is the latest in the Aspire Nautilus series. Presenting a sleek & curvy design it comes equipped with a 0.4ohm BVC coil for direct to lung vaping and a 1.8ohm BVC coil for mouth to lung vaping. The Aspire Nautilus 2S brings the same vaping experience as the ground breaking original Nautilus, now with improved flavour and airflow control and featuring a top-fill child resistant design. The bottom airflow control has a wide array of settings – from a super tight MTL type setting, to a more open Restricted DTL setting, you’re bound to find your sweet spot with the Nautilus 2s Tank. The included DTL drip tip allows you to swap between both vaping types whenever you want.
The Aspire Nautilus 2S features a 2.6ml e-Liquid capacity tank with a longer chimney which helps brings out the flavour of your favourite e-Liquid. The Nautilus 2S is a quick & clean top-fill tank without the need to remove any parts. Simply unscrew the top cap a few turns and push it to one side to expose the fill port on the top. The Aspire Nautilus 2 is the perfect tank for both beginners and mouth to lung veterans.
Aspire Nautilus 2S Features:
- Top fill child resistant design
- 2.6ml Tank Capacity
- Replaceable pyrex glass tank
- Cross compatible coils (Nautilus/Triton Mini)
- New 0.4Ω coil for a direct lung vaping experience
- Standard 510 connector to work with most mods on the market
- 23mm Diameter
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Threaded and Push Style Fill System
- Child Resistant Top Cap
- 0.4ohm Nautilus BVC Coil – rated for 23-28W
- 1.8ohm Nautilus BVC Coil – rated for 10-14W
- Adjustable Bottom Airflow – MTL or Slot Style for DTL vaping
- Detachable Structure
- 510 Elongated MTL-Style Drip Tip
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- Available in Stainless Steel, Space Gray, Blue, Black, Rainbow
This Kit Comes With:
- 1pc Nautilus 2S tank (Pre-installed a 1.8ohm coil)
- 1pc Extra drip tip
- 1pc Extra glass tube
- 1pc 0.4ohm BVC coil
- 8pc O rings
- 1pc warranty card
- 1pc user manual
1- You must prime your coil prior to use to ensure you do not burn the cotton in the coil. This means the cotton around the coil must be fully saturated before vaping.
2- Place a few drops of e-liquid directly into the cotton wicks around the coil. Fill the tank and stand it upright for at least 10 minutes (longer in cooler temperatures). A quicker way to prime it is to draw through the tank without firing, a few times.
As atomiser coils are a consumable item they do not carry a warranty.